Chapter 11 - Proposed

Welcome
New update
Enjoy your reading

______________________________________

Next day

Shree has usually her daily routine to go cafe and at library she has off on Saturday.

She reached cafe and welcome by her best friend Naina.

Naina :" good morning, welcome to the cafe mam."

Shree :"good morning how was your health?"

Naina :"I am fit and fine you tell me are you okay?"

Shree :"yes. I m fine."

Then her phone start ringing she look at phone it's aarav calling.

Naina :" your lover boy is calling."

Shree :"yaar tu bhi na aisa kuchh nahin hai vo Mera achcha dost hai aur kuchh nahin."

("Dude, you too, it's nothing like that, he is my good friend and nothing else.")

Naina :"tere liye vo dost hai but mujhe lagta hai vo tujhe dost se jyada manta hai."

(He is a friend to you, but I think he is more to you than a friend.")

Shree :"shut up Aisa kuchh nahin."

(shut up nothing like that)

Shree pick up the call.

Aarav :" hello ! Shree how are you?"

Shree :"hi , i'm good. you tell me."

Aarav :"Yes vo I get promoted."

Shree :"congrats aarav."

Aarav :"so today 3:00 p.m. at good life cafe for a party and you have come also tell Naina she has come too."

Shree :"okay bye."

She cut the call.

Shree :"so we have to go good life cafe for promotion party of aarav and time 3:00pm."

Naina :" it's 1:00 p.m. so after the shift is over we go my apartment and then get ready for a party evening."

Shree :"okay"

After 2:00 p.m. to both go towards Naina apartment and get ready they book cab for them

 to both go towards Naina apartment and get ready they book cab for them

Shree

Naina

Naina

In cab

Naina :"shree , Riya bhi aane wali hai kya?"

("Shree, is Riya also coming?")

Shree :"mujhe nahin pata aarav ne kuchh kaha nahin kon kon aane wala hai."

(I don't know  Aarav not said  who is going to come.")

They reached at cafe.

they meet Aarav .

his colleagues are also present.

Aarav :"welcome Shree and Naina."

Shree :"thank you and once again congratulations."

Naina :"congratulations aarav"

Aarav :"thank you. Have a sit."

Then they show Riya has also come.

She wearing short dress high heels and she sits next to aarav

After that they order the food then start talking

Aarav colleague :" so aarav she is Shree."

Aarav :"she is Shree Sharma and her best friend Naina and Riya. we are high school friends."

Then their order come they start eating.

Shree and Naina start theirs whisper talk

With each other while eating food.

Naina :" Shree mujhe lagta hai ki aarav kuchh karne wala hai dekh kaise ready hokar aaya hai and decoration bhi to dekh romantic vibe aa rahi hai."

("Shree, I feel that Aarav is up to something, see how ready he has come and the decoration too. It is giving a romantic vibe.")

Shree :"Aisa kuchh nahin hai party usne di hai to taiyar hokar aaega na and decoration cafe ki theme hogi."

(It's nothing like that, he has thrown a party so he will come prepared and the decoration will be the theme of the cafe.")

Naina :"okay tujhe jo samajhna hai vo samajh par mujhe to Aisa hi lagta hai."

("You can understand whatever you want to understand, but that's how I feel.")

Then music start playing.

Aarav offer Shree to dance with him and she accepted because she thought as a friend

And Riya and aarav colleague also start dancing.

Music stop playing

Aarav get on one knee after taking ring from his pocket.

Aarav :"Shree I know you from high school days you are best for me I know you are confused what I am doing but trust me I am liking you from school days after the school over then we are in same college then there is a senior who misbehave with you after that fight I realised I am in love with you shree I LOVE YOU SHREE. WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?"

And here shree's mind stop working Her mind is totally freeze.

Not getting any response from Shree aarav called shree .

She start walking toward exit and aarav also start following her.

______________________________________

Instagram account - @loner_246

What you think how shree react on this?

Thank you for reading

Photos from Pinterest

Please vote comment and share