Chapter 13 - Surprise to family

Welcome
New update
Enjoy your reading

______________________________________

In car

Ajay :"Shreyansh Tumhe Ho kya gaya tha aur bahar tha kya Jo tum aise Bina kuchh kahe bahar utar Gaye gadi se vo bhi signal par."

(Shreyansh, what happened to you and were you outside? You got out of the car without saying anything, that too on signal.)

Shreyansh :"nothing mujhe laga ki koi tha jise main jaanta hun isliye aur kuchh nahin."

(Nothing, I thought it was someone I knew so nothing else.")

Shreyansh thinking that girl she looking little stressed and that boy why I don't like it when he held that girl hand.

Ajay :"okay par tha Kaun yeh to Bata?"

(Tell me who was there?)

Shreyansh :"nothing I think it's not what I am thinking."

Ajay think why he is behaving like that, that day also he behaving weird after the Navya's call

They almost reached home

In Malhotra House

All the family members sitting in the garden area and having their evening tea and snacks

Then one car enter though the entrance and stop

Navya :"mom, koi Ane vala tha kya?"

(Was anyone coming?)

Rajshree :"nahi to kon Aya hai? aur guard Ane bhi Diya vo bhi bina permission ke."

("Otherwise who has come? And the guard came and that too without permission.")

Then shreyansh and Ajay come out from the car.

Everyone is surprised because of shreyansh suprise visit.

Rajshree and Ramya had their happy tear.

Navya :" bhaiya"

(Brother)

She runs towards shreyansh and hugged tightly start crying

Navya :"aap ne bataya nahi ki aap Ane vale hai. Javo aap se mein baat nahi karungi."

(You didn't tell us you were coming.  Go away, I won't talk to you.")

Then she broke the hug and turn her face other side.

Shreyansh :" ab aapne bhaiya se baat bhi nahi karni hai to phir me chala jata hu."

(Now if you don't want to talk to brother then I will leave.")

Navya :" nahi nahi thek hai but one condition."

("No, no, it's okay but one condition.")

Shreyansh :" okay, bolo kya condition hai."

(Okay, tell me what is the condition.")

Navya :" shopping"

Shreyansh :" okay done."

Then Shreyansh and Ajay go to everyone take blessings and then last her mom

Shreyansh :"Mom"

Rajshree :"ab yad apni mom ki ek sal Tak kaise rah sakta hai tu , Kitna dubla patla ho gaya hai ab tu aa Gaya hai Na aab jaane nahin dungi tumhen."

(Now how can you live with your mother for a year? You have become so thin  now that you have come, I will not let you go.)

Shreyansh :" okay done. Ab nahin jaunga."

Ramya :"theek kaha didi aapane bahut dubla patla ho gaya hai. khana nahin khata tha kya vahan par."

(Right sister, you have become very thin.  Didn't you eat food there?)

Ajay :" aunty ye gym ka kamal hai."

(Aunty,it because of gym)

All the elders goes towards home

Only siblings and Ajay are in garden

Rajveer :"Shrey Bhai I am sorry use din ke liye mujhe aise baat nahin karni chahie thi."

(Shrey Bhai, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have talked to you like that for the day.")

Shreyansh :"it's okay Veer don't talk about that again." Reply little seriously and hug him.

______________________________________

Instagram account - @loner_246

Thank you for reading
Photos from Pinterest

Vote
Comment
Share