Chapter 37 - Good morning

Welcome friends
New update
I thought to update on weekend but I got busy with studies.
Sorry
If any mistakes is there, please ignore it.
Instagram account - loner_246
Enjoy your reading

______________________________________

Chapter 37 good morning

Shreyansh

When he entered his room,

he thought that why my family members were questioning me like that, i never come this late before.

"One minute, they got to know about i was with shree, no..no how can they got to know? Who can inform them? " He confusingly talk himself

He thought that first I will freshen up then call shree.

Shree

It almost hour he must be reach home. Then Why he is not calling me?

Or I think he must be in traffic, He must be forgotten to inform me ,but how can he forget?

Why would be he inform me I'm just his friend who meet him one days ago. You can't have this type exception from him, you are just his friend nothing special,

you get very friendly with him but he is very much big businessman, why he would inform you, you are just simple girl.

But we spend good time with each other. She feels sad , talk herself and thought not call him.

When shreyansh come out after fresh up , he see the time, it almost hour he come home, he thought that shree must be waiting for my call.

He quickly call her.

When shree is going to sleep,her phone start ringing.

She looked at phone, automatically smile appear on her face . It's ansh call. She pick up the call.

On phone conversation

Shree : " Hello "

Shreyansh : " Hello . sorry... Sorry for late calling you ."

Shree : " it's okay ansh. "

Shreyansh : "No. You must be waiting for my call. "

Shree : " Yes I mean n..o ye..s , i thought that you might be forgotten to call me." ( shree what are you blabbering)

Shreyansh : ( feels good that she waiting for my call) " then why didn't you call me? "

Shree : "I thought, you must be busy."

Shreyansh : " no.. no I am not busy, it's just when I reach home mom was waiting for me , I talked with mom and then whole family comes one by one . After chit chat with everyone, I come in room, thought that first I fresh up then I will call you but I forgot to keep track on time . After fresh up, First thing I did it's calling you. "

Shree: " it's okay you don't have to give me explanation."

Shreyansh :" I want to explain to you. That why.

Shree : " ohh. aunty and uncle thik hai? Sab thik hai na, unse baat bhi nahi kar payi. Vo naraz to nathi hai na ."

(Aunty and uncle, are okay? Everything is fine, I couldn't even talk to them. They not angry, isn't them?)

Shreyansh :" you don't worry about mom, everyone is doing good."

They're talking with each other for some time, say bye to each other and cut the call.

Then shreyansh remember something important to tell her,he forget and he called her angin.

she thought what happened that he angin call me.