Chapter 42 - Promise

Welcome friends
New update
If you like the story then please vote, comment and share
Follow me on Instagram and stck.me
Instagram account - loner_246
Link in bio 🔗
Enjoy your reading.

______________________________________

Chapter 42 - promise

In Naina apartment

She comforted her, saying, "Don't worry, we'll solve the problem, and you stop crying. Crying will ruin your health."

Arav agreed to Naina's conversation as well, saying, "We'll figure this out."

As they were talking, everyone turned to stare at the door as her house's doorbell rang.

Confused, Aarav inquired, "Who has arrived now? I'll head over to open the door."

However, Naina was aware that Shreyansh would have arrived already. Before she could say that Shreyansh must have arrived, Aarav opened the door.

Upon opening the door, Shreyansh aggressively asked Arav, grabbing his shirt collar, "If Shree is crying because of you, then I will destroy you."

Thus, everyone was taken aback when Shreyansh abruptly grabbed Aarav's collar, but Shree was the most shocked.

It scared Shree the first time she witnessed Shreyansh acting so aggressively.

Frantically, she called him "An..nsh"

When she called, Shreyansh's anger subsided right away. His furious gaze was fixed on Aarav. Those eyes softened right away.

He turned to face Shree upon hearing her voice, observing her sitting on the sofa tears coming up in her eyes and her face reddened from crying.

He slowly loosened Aarav's shirt collar, and he moved straight over to where Shree was seated and got down on his knees in front of her.

"Who made you cry? Please tell me." He held her hands in his and glanced at Aarav while uttering those stern words.

When she heard the question, she broke down in tears without saying anything.

How could she tell him that her own family is the reason she's crying?

Wiping her tears from her cheeks, he muttered worriedly, "Hey, shh, stop crying, please."

He questioned, concerned, "Tell me why you're crying."Stop weeping; I can't handle seeing you like this. But kindly put an end to your tears."

Naina spoke first; even before Shree spoke, Naina was aware that Shree was no longer capable or mentally prepared to say it all back.

"She is getting engaged tomorrow, but Shreyansh and her family are arranging her marriage without her will."

Naina answered sensibly.While uttering that, tears covered her eyes.

As soon as Naina mentioned that, Shreyansh looked at her before turning to Shree to confirm whether or not what she had said was real. Shree then agreed that it was true.

"Ansh..I don't want to get married to the boy my uncle has chosen, though.I do not have any intention of getting married."

She lowered her head, buried her face with her palms, and while sobbing, she expressed those words. still weeping.

He immediately gave her a hug and began rubbing her back after observing how she had been feeling.For a short while, Shree also became more at ease.She felt extremely protected.

Ajay's thought

It appears to Ajay that someone else has opened the door.This apartment is Naina's, according to Shreyansh.He was about to ask Shreyansh when Shreyansh aggressively grasped his collar and said,

"If it's because of you that Shree is crying, then I will destroy you."

Everything that occurred was totally out of the blue. I thought that no one could save him, depending on the way Shreyansh got angry with him today. But at that very moment, Shree called him. It's as if he hadn't been angry five seconds ago.

I am aware of his rough past. But when Shree showed up in our lives, he will came out of his past, and I observed how her words were able to instantly ease his anger. It was amazing. It shocked me.