Chapter 38 - Move on

Welcome friends
New update
If you are reading this story and you like it, then please vote, comment, share, and follow.
Enjoy your reading.
Instagram account: loner_246

______________________________________

Chapter 38 move on

At company

When he was looking at his phone continuously, but still, Shree had not seen his message,

he thought, Why has Shree not seen that message yet? She must be busy at work.

Because of this, Ajay asked him, " Why are you continuously looking at your phone? Is something in it? Someone's call or message is about to come, and you keep looking at your phone."

"No" , he immediately replied.

"Then why do you keep looking at your phone? Then do work",he said.

"Yes, yes", he replied.

He thought What the hell are you doing? Now you will look back at the phone one more time; mom has already got know about it. He will also find out; Shree has messaged you.

I don't have patience now; why didn't she see the message? Let me call her, but not in front of Ajay. He will start questioning me, and some time he will start behaving like he is my boss and I am his employee.

Then he called Shree.

At cafe

When she was thinking all of this, her phone rang, and she was shocked and confused to see a caller ID.

She picked up the call.

Shree : " hello "

Shreyansh : " hello and good morning. "

Shree : " good morning I sent you a message on WhatsApp in the morning, but you didn't reply. "

Shreyansh: " Achha, madam I didn't reply to you. Lagta hai tum kisi company ki CEO ho to bohot jyada busy hogi ish liye tumhe time nahi mila. phone check kar ne ka, kal tum mujhe keh rahi thi ki. You are a very busy person. You have to make an appointment to meet me, but I think I have to make an appointment to meet you." Sarcastically reply to her

(Shreyansh:"Achha, madam I didn't reply to you. It seems that you are the CEO of a company and you must be very busy that is why you do not get time. Why didn't you check the phone? You called me yesterday.You are a very busy person. You have to make an appointment to meet me, but I think I have to make an appointment to meet you." Sarcastically reply to her)

Shree :" matalab ,mein kuch samaji nahi ,tum kya bol rahe ho?"

(Shree: "I mean, I don't understand anything, what are you saying?")

Shreyansh :" yahi ki mene tumhe reply Kiya hai par tumne dekha hi nahi, that is not my fault. "

(Shreyansh: "That's why I replied to you but you didn't see it, under this, it's not my fault.")

Shree :" acchaa, sorry. Vo me cafe ke liye late ho raha tha to socha ki baad me dekh lugi aur me bhul gyi. "

(Shree: "Okay, sorry. I was getting late for the cafe so I thought I would check later and I forgot.")

Shreyansh," it's ok. "

Shree:" You called me; you want to say something to me. "

Shreyansh: " No, no, can't I call you? "

Shree :" You can call me anytime."

In the background, he heard Naina shouting at Shree.

" Shree , The boss has come; he will see you talking on the phone, then he will start his lecture. You can talk later."