Chapter 32 - be happy together

Welcome
New update
Enjoy your reading

______________________________________

Chapter 32 be happy together

" Temple " she said with little confusing face

"Ham yaha kyu aye hai " she asked

(why are we here)

"Kal tumne kaha tha na ki tum jab free hoti Ho tab Tum Mandir aati ho to to bas Maine socha ki hame Mandir Jana chahie ." He said

("Yesterday you said that you come to the temple whenever you are free, so I just thought we should go to the temple.")

He thought I don't believe in God but I believe in you , so I am here with you. And I know you don't break my believe on you.

"Thank you shreyansh" she said with smiling face.

She thought that he remembers such small things of mine, who in today's world remembers something like that for someone whom he met only a few hours ago.

Then when they started going towards the temple,

"Me Pooja ki thali le ke aati hu." she said

(I will bring the puja thali.)

" I also come with you." he said

Then both go in temple .

Then she gave the puja plate to the Pandit and started praying.

But he is only seeing her. He quietly admiring her, she is very happy after coming to the temple.

Pandit ji tied a red thread in their hand for protection and said " be happy together."

After hearing what pandit ji said he started smiling.

He thought,I don't trust in God but hearing this makes me want to trust you. Please don't break my trust.

She thought,I don't know why that happened to me yesterday, I am standing in front of you today. The reason is only shreyansh, but please god don't let anything else happen that makes me lose my faith in you.

Shree is busy in praying so she don't hear what pandit ji said.

Pandit Ji gave them Prasad.

As they were leaving the temple, a little girl held her hand and said, "Didi, I am very hungry, give me something to eat."

(Sister)

She nodded to her and she started smiling.

She saw that her clothes were dirty, her eyes looked so innocent. Tears appeared in her eyes.

Then she looked at shreyansh and said, "I will give this girl something to eat."

He nodded to her

Then they both went to a shop. She gave something to eat her . She smiled and started eating.

" What is your name? " she asked

" Khushi " she replied while eating.

Then she asked " so Khushi, where is your family? Where do you live?"

She said innocently, "I have no family and I am staying at temple."

After hearing this , a tear fell from her eye, she thought this girl also has the same fate as me.

After hearing that, shreyansh realized that what would life be like if there were no parents at an age when parents are needed the most.It is difficult to live in such a world. Where there are no parents. But how strong shree is, she lives without parents for so many years. I can't think about live without parents. And I am proud of her, she survived in this cruel World.