Chapter 10 - Back to India

Welcome
New update
Enjoy your reading

______________________________________

In Mumbai

After Navya left shree is filling low because of today incident.

It's triggered her past.

For a mental health she go toward temple for finding piece there she literally feel peaceful

and after sometime she took auto rickshaw and go toward her home.

It 7:30 p.m. Shree reached home after paying auto rickshaw she entre in house.

her aunty sitting in living room she show her entering in house it's 7:40 p.m. she taunt her.

Aunty :"you are coming late home. where are you roaming around ?"

Shree :"I was at temple."

Aunty :" mujhe pata hai tum kisi ladke ke sath ghoom Rahi hogi na."

(I know you must be hanging out with some boy, right?")

Shree :"main koi ladke ke sath nahin ghoom rahi thi main Mandir gai thi." She says little louder.

(I wasn't hanging out with any guy, I went to the temple." She Says Little Louder.)

Aunty :"I know girl likes you. ye sab chhodo aur jao kitchen mein jakar khana bnao ham sabke liye."

(Leave all this and go to the kitchen and cook food for all of us.")

Shree think Mera Bhagwan jaanta hai main Mandir gai thi ya kisi ladke ke sath ghoom rahi thi

(Shree Think my God knows whether I went to the temple or was hanging out with some boy)

Aunty :"ab yahan khadi khadi dekh kya rahi ho jakar khana bnao."

(Now why are you watching so hard here, go and cook food.")

Shree go towards kitchen and after washing her hand she starts preparing for a dinner

She made for dinner dal makhani naan kadhi chawal and salad.