❤️CHAPTER-1❤️

Hey friends,  welcome to my story ❣️

So let's start 💝

It's a lovely morning, the bird is singing in sweet words, morning wind is blowing soothing the atmosphere and it's 6 o'clock in the morning but a father I mean, Harshvardhan is thinking something deeply but no one knows what he is thinking, so le...

It's a lovely morning, the bird is singing in sweet words, morning wind is blowing soothing the atmosphere and it's 6 o'clock in the morning but a father I mean, Harshvardhan is thinking something deeply but no one knows what he is thinking, so let's find out what's thought coming in his mind in early morning.

Harshvardhan's thought

'Have you ever thought how unique is the world of daughters, where they are born, move from where they are to find somewhere else or move on to flourish, their own home becomes unknown for them and they make a new home their own

Whether the daughter's father is a big businessman based in India or a fruit trader like me, the destiny of the two is the same, to bring up their daughters with great love, to give them love and then one day their "vivaah" take them away from us......just like my YN

YN is the only symbol of my elder brother which I got as his trust. YN or Chhoti (Ragini) grew up together they both love each other very much but my wife Sumitra never liked YN because her complexion is more beautiful than Chhoti. Sumitra never like yn as a daughter but yn.....she always saw a mother in her...

There is so much love in the hearts of daughters for the relationship between parents, brothers and sisters, but it hurts to know that even today few people thought daughters are burden but in reality they are blessings...
                                                                 Today both my daughters have grew up and I am thinking about "VIVAAH" of YN

He come out from his deep thoughts when his wife come with a cup of tea and placed in front of him

Chachiji : kya soch rhe hai aap itni subh subh.

( what are you thinking so deeply in this early morning)

Chachaji : kuch nhi sumitra bas yahi soch raha tha ki kitni jadi badi ho gyi na hamari betiya vakt kab beet gya pata hi nhi chala ab to sabse phle gudiya ka vyah(shaadi) karke bade bhaiya ko diya hua vachan pura karna hai.