❤️ CHAPTER-51 ❤️

Hello guys welcome back to my book..

Let's start 💝

"Aaaaaaaaaaa....."

The whole corridor echoed with the crying voice of yn who was screaming in pain.....

Tanveer flinched and gulp in fear hearing her screaming which is making him worried.....he abruptly stood up from his seat and about to go inside but jatin held his hand making him stop..

Jatin : kaha ja raha hai tu.....

Tanveer : bh-bhai......y-yn

Jatin held his shaking hand tightly and pull his brother into his embrace knowing he is scared hearing her screaming voice.......

Jatin : shhhh.......chinta mat kar yn theek hai....

Tanveer noded and hug him tightly not wanting to hear her painful crying which making him tremble realizing how much she is feeling pain....

Other family members also present there praying to God for her while raagini stand in corner having a tensed face....

Javin went to her and without saying anything he hug her...

Javin : don't worry meri bhabhi bahut strong hai...

She chuckled on his chest and broke the hug giving him a smile...

But their all thought broke when corridor once again echoed with a loud scream making tanveer broke the hug but another second his heart filled with warmth and a unknown emotion embrace him hearing a soft cry which belongs to his baby.....

He smiles in tears while jatin and javin hug him in happiness.....

A nurse comeout having a cute little figure in her hands but before she could say something tanveer went to her hurriedly and ask...

Tanveer : yn kaisi hai...

She smile and said......

Nurse: Mrs. Singhania bilkul theek hai bas thodi si weakness hai......

He closed his eyes in relief knowing now she is fine....

His eyes diverted to the baby who was sleeping peacefully in her arms with closed eyes having a small smile on lips which make tanveer to adore the baby with teary eyes