❤️ CHAPTER-44 ❤️

Hello guys how are you all.....I know sometimes I'm pretty late to give you updates but what can I do forgive your lazy author 😁😁

Welcome to this book

Let's start 💝

Yn look at tanveer with her teary eyes but before he could do or even say she hug him making him jerk back hitting his back with headboard but not too harshly......he wrapped his both arms around her waist to support her...

Yn tighten her grip around him hugging him tightly like he will disappear if she loseen even a bit....she hide her face in his neck and sobbing continously making him worried.....he held her arms and tried to break the hug but she don't let him and pull him more closer literally laying on him.....

Yn : i-im sorry t-tanveer.....meri c-chhoti si laparwahi ki wajah se a-aapki tabiyat itni kharab ho gyi....mu-mujhe nhi p-

Tanveer : shhhh......tumari galti nhi hai kyu khud ko blame kar rhi ho tumne kuch nhi kiya hai

He wishpered into her ear cressing her hairs but she shook her head in denile still hugging him and said sobbing badly which make her breath uneven....

Yn : n-nhi meri hi galti hai......aapko nhi pata m-main Kitna dar gayi thi Kal....aa-

But before she could say anymore she burst into cry making his heart clenched seeing her wife....he again try to break the hug which she don't let him make him sigh in defeat..

He held her and lay down on bed carefully while she is laying above him which make him chuckled that she didn't even realize their position...he switched their position making her lay under him and he is hovering above her while she is still hugging him putting her face into his neck....

He held her one hand which was around his neck and interlock their fingers before kissing it softly which make her to look him with her red eyes filled with tears....he smile brushing her hairs and kissed her forehead........a tear slipped from the corner of her eyes feeling his warmth which she was craving last night.....

He look her closed eyes and kissed her long eye lashes which was wet due to so much crying.....after that he kissed her red nose tip and sucked her cheeks softly between his lips making her clutched his coller in her fist...

He pinned her hand beside her head and lean closer to her making her heart skipped.....he kissed her ear and wishpered slowly

Tanveer : aapki koi galti nhi hai....Mrs. tanveer

Hearing his words she open her eyes and found him already looking her with his soft eyes....but her eyes started to get teary remembering last night which was so tough for her that she never want to remember it...

She pulled him closer by his t-shirt coller and kissed his forehead not wanting to remember those bad memories and started to kiss his whole face making him giggle in between beacuse of ticklish feeling but his breath hitched when she kissed the corner of his lips.....

She pulled him more closer making his whole body weight on her and captured his soft lips into her.....she take his uper lip in between her lips sulking it softly making him tremble with her small action while his grip tighten around their interwinded hands which was pinned besides her head......

He clutched her hand more tightly and also started to move his lips feeling the softness of her lips.....

He broke the kiss feeling her breath getting uneven but before he can make his heart calm Yn again attached their lips together making him smile knowing she is still sacred about last night but he have to make her belive it that now he is fine and with her.....