❤️ CHAPTER-45 ❤️

Hello guys how are you all doing ??

Welcome to this book..

Let's start...

Just then tanveer opened the door his eyes widen in shock and lips parted a little seeing the whole room is dark just one dim light is lightning the room little

Just then tanveer opened the door his eyes widen in shock and lips parted a little seeing the whole room is dark just one dim light is lightning the room little..he blink is eyes multiple times and look around the room which was filled with his favorite fragrance making him feel relax..

he blink is eyes multiple times and look around the room which was filled with his favorite fragrance making him feel relax

He eyes went to glass table when a small card kept between so many beautiful candles....slowly going towards it he pick it and read it in his husky voice which come out slowly....

Tanveer : welcome home....love

He smile adoring it with his loved filled eyes knowing who could written it for him....he look around finding her but there is not a single sign of him which make his heart impatience for her...

Tanveer : yn...

He said roaming his brown orbs in whole room but suddenly he noticed another card on couch which he quickly took it and read

Tanveer : do you know what is today

His eye brows crashed together not knowing what she is trying to say but a broad smile appeared on his face realizing what is today....

He was about to call her again but his words stuck in his throat when yn hugged him tighly from back tangled her fingures around his waist resting it on his tummy......

He smile feeling her warmth after so many days and closed his eyes rubbing her hands with thumb which was on his tummy.....

Tanveer : tume yaad hai....

Yn : hmmmm......how can I forget that day....

Saying this she broke the hug coming in front him which take his breath away looking his wife who was wearing a white beautiful saari which he gifted her.....her mangalsutra shinning in moon light and vermilion is beautifully adored in her hair partition...