❤️ CHAPTER-48 ❤️

Hello guys how are you all doing ??

All you exams are done or pending ??

Welcome to my book

Let's start 💝

Aftet 2 months.....

Time flies in a blink of eye....it's been two months of yn pregnancy and she is feeling so lucky and loved by her family and specially from her husband....

Tanveer didn't tell her about pregnancy complications because he don't want her to take stress about it but in family everyone know about this firstly they are very tensed and sacred but later they understand.....

Tanveer got his project from which he was working day and night and everyone is so happy for his success specially Mr. Singhania and jatin were feeling so proud of him....

And about yn....she is also so happy to see her husband's hard work finally become successful......

Firstly tanveer never let her to do a single work but yn also being yn never listen to him and do sone works which made him worried but after when doctor said she can do small works not to much so now he let her do.....

You can say he is treating her like a flower....her mood swings also some times lillte dengorous as one time she wanted to eat something and next second don't want that thing but he is handling everything perfectly...

Going to evening walk....feeding her with his hands....reading books for her when she can't able to sleep...cuddle her at nights......talking to his baby in mid nights....this is his everyday routine which he like to do

And even he changed the room as doctor forbid her to climb stairs so he shift their bedroom downstairs so she didn't have any problem......

Currently yn is standing on a stool and trying to fix his big photo frame on wall just in front of bed which she scretly made as javin and raagini help her in this and tanveer has no idea about this

She is fixing it properly not knowing her husband open the door as he returned from his office...

Tanveer : yn ka-

He stopped when he saw his wife is standing on stool and quickly place his bag on chair and go towards her

Tanveer : ye kya kah rahi ho....mana kiya hai na maine

Hearing his sudden voice she flinched little and turn around but tanveer held her waist with both hands and make her stand on floor while yn pout and look down seeing his glare....

Tanveer crossed his hands and asked still glaring at her but playfully not serious.......

Tanveer : haa....to kya chal raha hai ye sab Mrs. Tanveer....