❤️ CHAPTER-30 ❤️

Hello guys how are you all...I'm really sorry once again that I'm late but I'm little busy in some stuff I hope you will understand and thank you so much for waiting .......💙🫶💙

Welcome to my book...

Let's start 💝

After 2 days....

It's been two days since that incident happen but they are decided to forget that horrible incident and looking forward and yn is also tried to forget that but sometimes she had nightmare about this but tanveer was always by her side whenever she need he always take care of her when she woke up in middle night being afraid and he patting her head whole night so that she can sleep peacefully....in these two days he took her many palaces in order to distract her mind and it helps a lot to yn to forget that incident..while Lavanya is still trying to harm her but its not possible as tanveer never leaves yn side which make her hearted grown even more towards yn....javin and raagini trying to find the person who was behind all this and Lavanya is getting sacred because tanveer also helping them and the thought of being caught make her more sacred....but between all this here comes that day which is most awaited....yes today is wedding of tanveer and yn when they both soul bind with eachother for the rest of the life where they promise eachother to stay by their sides in happiness in sadness in good and in worst...Singhania family sifted to a guest house as there is a ritual that bride and groom can't seen each other just before marrige so they sifted last night first tanveer was not ready to leave yn but later he agreed after badi daadi made him understand..........

Present time........

Everyone is busy rushing here and there looking all works if done or not Mr. Sharma is guiding servents to finish their work properly and not to do any mistake......whole haweli is decorated as bride beautifully the smell of delicious sweets spread all over....a car stopped in front of haweli gate and javin pihu and Lavanya comes out from it and entered inside haweli......

a car stopped in front of haweli gate and javin pihu and Lavanya comes out from it and entered inside haweli

Mr. Sharma: javin beta.....tum aao aao baitho

Javin comes and touch his feet and gives him a thaal  which is covered with red cloth and said

Javin : chachaji ye mummy ne bhjiwaya hai bhabhi ke liye...