❤️ CHAPTER-50 ❤️

Hello guys how are you all....??

This book is going to be finish very soon after that I will start my second book....

Thank you so much for supporting me and being with me always ❤️❤️

Welcome to this book..

Let's start 💝

Yn become froze on her place seeing the decoration and everyone clapping happily wishing her birthday which is her worst nightmare......

From her childhood she never celebrate this day because this day make her remember that night where she lost her everything in just a blink of eyes....

Her heart is trembling remembering the past while eyes were started to get teary making everyone worried....

Tanveer become worried seeing her tear which were ready to fall....he came to her and asked cupping her cheeks

Tanveer : kya hua......tum ro kyu rahi ho aaj to Kitna acha din hai....hmm kya hua

She parted her lips to say something but stopped seeing his eyes which were shinning in happiness thinking today he will celebrate her birthday....

Yn shook her head and hug him hiding her tears and clutched his coat tightly..

Yn : kuch nhi sab bahut acha hai...bahut sunder hai

She wishpered slowely making everyone smile thinking she is just emotional but tanveer is feeling uneasy feeling her tears which was wetting his shirt..

He hug her tightly calming his racing heart which is saying that something is not right....

Badi maa : tannu ab chhod bhi de use hum sab bhi yahi hai

Hearing her he broke the hug and yn smile forcefully which he notice but didn't said anything...

Everyone one wished and give blessing which she gladly accepted having a beautiful smile on her lips while tanveer is quietly looking her every actions.....

Ramu kaka took the cake and put infront of yn who was in her own thoughts without noticing that tanveer sitting besides her and seeing her lost face with so much worry....

Yn come out of her thoughts when shivanya said...

Shivanaya : yn.....kya hua kaha khoyi ho ye lo.....cake kar kro

She give her a knife which she took which trembling hands......she put the knife edge on cake but stopped when the scene flashed infont of her eyes making her breath uneven.....

Tears started to roll down on her cheeks and she threw the knife staning from the sofa making everyone shock at her sudden action...

Tanveer amd raagini was about to held her but she stepped backwards shooking her head aggressively while her lips is trembling and her whole face is red due to tear which was not stopping

Yn : n-nhi........m-main n-n-nhi kar sakti

Raagini : didi.....saant ho jaiye aapki tabiyat kharab ho jayegi

She pleaded to her sister with teary eyes while everyone is confuse plus worried seeing her condition......

Yn : n-nhi......Maine kaha na m-main nhi kar sakti ye........NAHI KAR SAKTI

at last she shouted and ran towards her room following by tanveer while shouting not to run or else she could hurt herself....

Everyone was also about to go behind her but stopped hearing raagini

Raagini : mujhe aap sabko b-bata dena chahiye tha......

Before tanveer could enter in room yn closed the door and sit down on floor placing her back on door crying hardly making tanveer gulp in fear hearing her cry voice