❤️ BONUS-1 ❤️

Hello guys how are you all doing so as you all know this book is completed but here I came with a bonus I hope you will like this.....

After 6 years.....

6 years passes like the wave of air with happiness and joy being with family but for someone these years feels like eternity as if time stopped in past...

In these past years so many things changed in Singhania family.......

Javin become a doctor as he did medical studies and now he owned 2 hospitals of his own....

Raagini also wanted to complete her dream which she tell everyone and they support her and now she is professor in a reputated college....

Javin and Raagini also have a baby boy who is resembles both of them he is now 4 years old and totally cheerfully person just like his parents...

No can never be sad around him he always make everyone happy beacuse of his cute cute actions amd naughtiness..

And they name him...

Dhruv...Dhruv Singhania...

Shivanya is also owned a NGO and being a house wife she take care of everything and also Mrs. Singhania give her all the responsibilities of house taking retirement for her duties and peacefully living with her family and grandchildren....

About Aarav.....he is around 7 years old but quite mature and smart then his age

He is calm and understanding like tanveer OR responsible and caring like yn....

He is protective towards his siblings and if someone try to hurt his siblings then his anger is just like his father....

And tanveer and yn.....let's come take a look what's happening with them...

In Paris.....

In evening around 6 pm....

A black car stopped in front a huge building making eveyone alert knowing their boss reached for meeting which is going to happen in some times...

Car door opened revealing a lady who was beautiful adorned in black saari making her look like a goddess....

Her pale honey like skin shinning in sunset light making her look more gorgeous.....

Her long black wavy hair opened reaching till her waist and golden watch beautiful shinning in her right wrist..

She took off her black sun glasses seeing the huge building with her charcoal black eyes and a proud smile comes on her lips seeing her hard work finally pay off....

Taking her steps towards company she entered inside and her black heels clicked on white marble floor making everyone know about her arrival....

They all stood up and bow to her which she politely greeted them back with her beautiful smile which make everyone smile too....