❤️ CHAPTER-24 ❤️

Hello my lovely readers how are you all.......I hope u all are doing well and be safe and wear warm clothes because weather is becoming so cold...so be safe and healthy ❣️❣️

Thank you so much to all my readers.....that my first book reach 10k views......I'm so happy thank you thank you so much for supporting and giving me this much love 💕❤️🥀💫✨🥺💞

Welcome to my story..........

Let's start 💝

After few days........

Its been few days yn go back to rampur.......since that day tanveer and yn barely talk with eachother and sometimes didn't even talk and the reason is that tanveer is busy in office, meetings and completing projects so he will be tension free in his wedding and give his whole time to his yn....on the other hand yn is went to her mamaji to meet him and there she is busy in catching up with her old friends but in between all this there is a one more cause that they didn't talk much and that is Lavanya.....whenever tanveer is free she came up with a new thing that she have to watch movie,playing games and some times night walk......sometimes tanveer felt annoyed because he is being tired in all day work and stuff and want to relax but on the other hand he think she is his friend so may be she want to spend some time with him so he also didn't said anything to her.....but after all these things tanveer and yn always texted eachother wishes morning and good night and random shott chats...there is not any single day that they didn't texted eachother.......and after all those days today they are going to rampur and tanveer is so happy at the extent that he couldn't even sleep in night the thought of seeing yn after so many days but they didn't tell shrama family about their arrival because this is surprise for them and this is planned by our pihu and also she is also very excited I think more than tanveer......so let's go.......dekhte hai kya chal Raha Singhania palace main subh subh......

Here pihu is whinning while calling everyone saying they will be late

Here pihu is whinning while calling everyone saying they will be late..and finally after ages everyone came and found a angry bird who was glaring everyone but looking cute......

Pihu : kitni der se bula rhi hu main ki chalo nhi to late ho jayega lekin aap sab sun hi nhi rhe....

Everyone chuckle looking her puffed cheeks which is extremely looking cute............Mrs. Singhania pick up her in arms and said while kissing her cheeks

Mrs. Singhania : acha meri pyari gudiya......maaf kar do hum sabko late aane ke liye....ab hum chale ab to sab aa gye hai  na...

Pihu shook her head crossing her arms and said....

Pihu : nhi (pout)

Mrs. Singhania: kyu meri Rajkumari......ab to sab hai yaha....

Pihu slaps her forehead being extremely cute while everyone looking her in aww...

Pihu : offo dadi......kaha hai sb......tanveer chachu nhi aaye h....

Everyone look around not finding him.....Mrs. Singhania asked javin but he just denied while saying