❤️ CHAPTER-52 ❤️

Hello guys I hope you all doing well and never give up 🤞

Welcome to my book

Let's start 💝

It's early morning and yn is in kitchen packing snacks for everyone as today they all are going to farm house to spend sometimes with eachother...

Also javin and raagini wedding ritual will be start in some days so they all planned to enjoy some quality time with eachother.....

Mrs. Singhania entered in kitchen and said looking yn still in kitchen doing work...

Mrs singhania: are.....tum abhi bhi yahi ho chhodo ese main kar deti hu tum jao or jake ready ho jao....

She was about to say something but Mrs. Singhania give her a glare making her way towards outside the kitchen and Mrs. Singhania continue her work...

Yn held the door knob twisting it and entered inside the room only to witness father son who were in their own world

She smile looking both of them who were giggling with eachother and tanveer was playing with him surrounded by the toys...

Aarav clapped his hands and giggled seeing toy who was jumping in floor making noises.....

Seeing his baby precious smile tanveer lift him in his arms and booped his nose with him making Aarav to touch his nose again and again.....

Tanveer kiss his forehead and smile looking his son who was busy in touching his face with his small hands

They both were playing together until tanveer look yn who was standing on door step looking both of them...

Tanveer : tum kab aayi

Yn : bas abhi abhi jab aap dono khel rahe the.....acha chaliye ab aap bhi taiyaar ho jaiye nhi hum late ho jayenge

He smile and yn pick Aarav in her arms making him lean to her chest feeling motherly warmth....

Yn : aap jaiye tab tak main Aarav ko ready kar deti hu..