❤️ CHAPTER-53 ❤️ ( End )

Hello guys how are you all.....

Welcome to book

Let's start 💝

Time skip...

After 3 months....

It's been three months since they return after spending some good time with eachother....

Everything is going fine or you can say best.....

Aarav started to speak some broken words and every moment he is repeating as if he is going to crack a exam

After papa his second word was 'Maa'
and hearing this yn feels so much blessed and completed....

Also his little little actions filled their life with joy and happiness which they always dreamed of....

Javin and raagini's marriage is fixed which is tomorrow also there pre wedding marriage ritual has been done 2 days ago with joy and happiness and also Aarav presence make it more special and beautiful....

Firstly badi maa decided their wedding ritual will be done on different places as raagini will be in her village and javin will be in Singhania palace ..

But javin showed his famous puppy eyes to his both bhabhi and make them agreed that they will talk with badi maa and luckily she got agreed...

Both families enjoy the functions very much and also Mr. And Mrs. Sharma met with Aarav.....

Javin never leave a chance to tease raagini making her blushing mess while tanveer and jatin never leaves any chance to romance with their wives....

Currently yn is in downstairs helping shivanya as tommorrow is wedding and they both want everything perfect in their devar's marrige....

They both doing their work when javin come and stand besides them quietly

Yn and shivanya look eachother then javin who was thinking something deeply lost in his thoughts

Shivanya : javin....kya soch rahe ho kahi Esa to nhi shaadi hone ki khusi main neend hi nhi aa rahi....

They both laughed looking his face which was red due to shyness....

He rubbed the back of his head coming to yn and held her both hands looking her like a kid...

Yn : kya hua javin.....kuch kahna hai

Javin : ummmm.....bhabhi main raagini ko gift main kya du

Hearing this they both chuckled looking his confused yet cute face while shivanya said

Shivanya : ohooo......javin tum use jo bhi doge use pasand aayega or aakhir shaadi ke baad ka phle gift kiske liye Khaas nhi hota....

Yn : hmm......bhabhi bilkul sahi kah rahi hai tum jo bhi use doge wo khusi khusi accept kar legi

Javin : sacchi

They noded and he hugged them saying thank you again and again....

Then he run from their like a bullet train as he have to take his beauty sleep

Yn and shivanya chuckled looking his running figure and again started to complete their work....

Time skip.....