❤️ CHAPTER-41 ❤️

Hello guys how are you all doing...so now my exams are complete and from now one I will again giving you updates........

Welcome to my book

Let's start 💝

Every relative of singhania family and business partners of singhania's present in hall which is decorated beautifully while Mr

Every relative of singhania family and business partners of singhania's present in hall which is decorated beautifully while Mr. And Mrs. Singhania welcoming guest....some guest were enjoying music and admiring beautifully decorated party hall and some were talking with eachother while children were playing around and about tanveer he is talking with his some business partner with jatin while javin is playing with pihu and her friends.....

But all went silent when light went dimed and yn came down from stairs with raagini and shivanya while her gaze is down feeling someones intense gaze on her.....tanveer who was talking with his friends stopped listening soft voice of anklets which he loved the most.....

he smile knowing who was coming and turn around but his breath hitched making his heart skipped many beats seeing his beautiful wife coming down with slow steps but there is not only tanveer who is mesmerized by his wife but also two more boys whose heart is running like a bullet train seeing the love of their life.....

they are jatin and javin who were also totally lost in someone but three of them come out of their transe when light again went normal while everyone is wispering about yn who was looking breathtaking in red lahnga having a long veil on head as today everyone see singhania's daughter in law for the first time.....

Mrs. Singhania make yn sit on a big couch which is on center of stage and look at tanveer who was admiring his wife..

Mrs. Singhania : tanveer tu waha kya khada idher aake baith

tanveer smile and wenttowards her ignoring his brother teasing gaze which make them chuckled badi maa said to him that first he will look his wife lifting her long veil theneveryone can see her which make him confuse so he asked making everyone laugh loudly