5. Banquet, Ceremony.

At the mention of "We all will," Felix couldn't help but wonder just who "we all" Min-ho was referring to exactly. The moment they opened the doors and entered a spacious dining room, however, he did. The first thing he noticed was a lengthy low table placed dead set in the center of the floor. It was pitch black wood, rimmed with gold engraved spirals and roses while a white tablecloth draped over it. On top of the table, sat seven different main dishes, side dishes, and a selection of elegant glasses filled with some red-colored liquid that he hoped wasn't blood. The seven cushion seats around it were split across from each other, (as opposed to one being on the horizontal side of the table, presumably Hyun-Jin's), and occupying five of those were - well, more.

More hybrids.

More spirits.

More demons.

Felix's eyes widened at them all, and immediately he scanned over all their prominent traits. One was a wolf. The next was a bunny. The other was a squirrel. Another was a dog. And lastly, the one that caught Felix's attention the most, was a fox. A fox, that's oh-so similar looking to a Gumiho, except - they're not one. They only had one tail.

It was at that time everything stopped. The clanking of silverware, the obnoxious pitter patter there, and the overlapping voices here - everything, and as quickly as that happened, there were several sets of eyes fixed on him. Felix froze for a hot minute, both out of fear and surprise; unable to breathe as his heart raced rapidly within his chest. Just beating, and beating, and beating - until Min-ho squeezed his shoulder encouragingly. That helped bring him back to himself somewhat, but Felix couldn't find the courage to respond back. So, Min-ho took it upon himself.

"Everyone, this is Felix, Hyun-Jin's new bride," He declared for a start, and the five figures all looked at each other, practically speaking with their eyes. Min-ho clicked his tongue at that. "It's rather rude not to introduce yourselves to the person you'll be serving from now on. You all realize you're giving yourselves a bad impression, correct?" He says venomously, hissing within his tone.

"We know, but why isn't he speaking instead of you, Hyung?" A new voice finally speaks up, all smooth, curious. It's a young man with coffee brown hair, round eyes, and cheeks that match all the same - the squirrel. Min-ho's eyes soften at him, and he visibly relaxes from just how annoyed he was, that previous irritation leaving him in favor of a gentler, although still strict, persona. "He's simply adjusting to things around here still—like us. Right, Felix?"

The human can only nod stiffly in response. Their intense stares darted back to him and his legs shook under the weight of them, wrapping his arms around himself defensively for some type of barrier between him and these new faces. Felix feels intimidated. He is intimidated. Especially when the next voice speaks up. "Hence, you're saying he's scared?" It's the fox. He gets off his knees and stands up from his seat, moving toward them. Once he got a few inches away from Felix he stopped, testing the waters, before continuing forward. Felix didn't back up, he couldn't. He gave him a short look over, ghosting over his freckles, his brown irises that seemed to glow when the sun hit them, his body - scrutinizing everything he was. Then, he smiled, showing perfectly prominent cheekbones and a sharp set of fangs. "What if I ate him?"

Min-ho raised his eyebrow, taking a step forward while putting a hand out for some separation. "Watch your mouth, Jeong-in." He said carefully, narrowing his eyes at him.

Jeong-In only tilted his head. "Hyung has quite the unique human, and I'd be a shame if he didn't share him with us."

"I'd shut up now if I were you," Min-ho reminds him again with a hiss, the last warning. "We don't know if Hyun-Jin is listening or not, and if you step out of line you know he won't hesitate to kill you,"