V.1 - 1. Ruby Rose

——————————————————————————

Thoughts or thinking: "I'm intrigued to see what you can do little red."

Talking: "Are you... robbing me?"

Author: enjoy :)

Fake name: F/n

This is my first time writing a fanfic and book so be easy on me please.

——————————————————————————
Third person
We see a group of men appearing out of a dark alley they walk towards a shop still opened late at night, as they approach the shop (from dust till dawn) comes into view. The ginger haired man know as Roman Torchwick stops and takes a puff of his cigar he then begins to walk again as he pasts a few people whom get scared by his and his henchmen's presence which causes them to flee. He with the other men following close behind. They enter the store, Roman approaches the owner at the counter while the other men inspect the dust in the glass cases and the tubes. A young girl in a red hood at the back of the shop comes into view reading a magazine not knowing whats about to happen to her life and the journey she will take.

Roman: "Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a dust shop open this late."

A henchman points his pistol at the old man whom rises his hands in surrender and pleads with them.

Old man: "Please just take my lien and leave"

Roman: "Shhh shhh shhh calm down we're not here for your money..." Roman turns his head "grab the dust."

A case is placed and opened on the counter filled with canisters, the henchmen grab the canisters then they approach the tubes filled with various kinds of dust and begin to fill the canisters.

Another henchman places a box on the counter then he orders the old man to place the dust into the box.

Henchman: "Crystal... Burn uncut" He orders the old man so he begins to place the uncut crystals into the box as another henchman is about to fill a canister. His attention is then drawn by the sound of music he turns his head and see a young girl minding her business reading a magazine about weapons and listening to music quite loudly.

He pulls out his red sword and tells the girl to rise her hands but is ignored and he then repeats himself as he approaches the girl. He place his hand on her shoulder which causes her to turn around and she stares confused at the man.

Ruby's Pov
I'm minding my business reading a magazine about weapons of course, I feel someone touch my shoulder so I turn around to see a weird man in a suit. "Huh..." the man points to the headphones which I then take them off.

Ruby: "Yes?"

Thug in a suit: "I said put your hands in the air now"

Ruby: "Are you... robbing me?"

Thug in a suit: "YES!"

Ruby: "Ohhhh"

Third person
As this interaction is happening Roman is leaning over the counter looking at a red dust crystal but his attention is drawn when Ruby sends the henchman flying back as he notices this he stares at the others and points his head towards the girl telling them to deal with her. A henchman runs up to ruby and points his pistol at her but Ruby lunges towards him kicking him and sending both of them through the window smashing it after ruby stands up she transforms her weapon called crescent rose into a scythe. She stares back at the others while they stare back out the now smashed window.

As this is happening we see a young man with his hood up at the other corner of the shop looking at some of the dust on sale deciding which ones to buy currently oblivious to whats happening.