V.1 - 5. The First Step pt.2

——————————————————————————

Thoughts or thinking: "Great... I've found a partner..."

Talking: "You came back!"

Author: yo enjoy :)

Fake name: F/n

Sorry for the incredibly late chapter I've been busy and kinda forgot about the book... :(

——————————————————————————
Third Person
We see an overhead view of the emerald forest, as a black bird slowly flys across until Ruby crashes through the bird as she plummet towards the ground.

Ruby: "birde, no!" "I didn't mean to birde!"

Ruby fires from her Crescent Rose to slow her down then transforms it into its scythe form which hooks around the tree slowly sending her to the ground safely.

F/n is still in the air as he uses his semblance to summon a pair of nevermore wings on his back as he flaps them to slow his speed down then he flys towards the ground landing gracefully then quickly scanning the area around for Grimm.

F/N: "No Grimm to been seen huh... shame I've been itching to kill them after past twos days events..."

F/n begins to run to the temple ruins as he was just able to see it before he landed. We then see Weiss armed with her rapier called Myrtenaster as she summons white circles under her as she leaps off them towards the ground.

Ren descends with Nora Valkyrie briefly being seen next to him at a faster speed and spins in the air, eventually using StormFlower's blades to spiral around the trunk of a large tree and hit the ground, brushing off his clothes before looking up to see Yang flying past him.

Yang: "Woo-hoo! Yeah! Alley-oop!"

Yang is soaring over the treetops, she uses her gauntlets as she fires them behind her which push her through the air further and further north, spinning and laughing with each blast, even when she crashes through the leaves of a tree and leaps off two trunks to towards the ground.

Yang: "Nailed it!" She then runs off.

Pyrrha with her weapon in sword form and armed with a shield, crashes through several trees and rolls on a branch, immediately shifting her blade into a rifle and looking through the scope at Jaune as he continues to scream and fall helplessly. Pyrrha transforms her weapon again to its spear form, then takes a moment to calculate her throw, she the throws the javelin deep into the forest until it safely impales Jaune to the side of a tree.

Jaune: "Thank you!"

Pyrrha: she waves "I'm sorry!" I hope he isn't hurt by that.

the middle of the forest, Ruby lands in a crouch, then darts off with a single thought in her mind.

Ruby: Gotta find Yang! Gotta find Yang, gotta find Yang, gotta find... "Yang! Yaaaang!" Oh, this is bad, this is really bad... What if I can't find her? What if someone finds her first? Well, there's always Jaune. He's nice. He's funny! ...I don't think he's very good in a fight, though. Ooh! What about Blake?! So mysterious, so calm... Plus she likes books! Then again, I'm not sure I'd be able to hold a conversation with her... Ugh! Well there's... F/n! he's strong and cool and capable in a fight! but he didn't look like he enjoyed talking to me or anyone for that matter I wonder why it seems kinda sad really. Anyways... Who else do I know in this school? There's Yang, Jaune, Blake, F/n aaaand...