V.1 - 13. The stray

——————————————————————————

Thoughts or thinking: "i'm... I'm gonna kill her..."

Talking: "It will be fine, I'm quite persuasive."

Author: enjoy :)

Fake name: F/n

——————————————————————————
Third Person
It's Friday afternoon and we begin in Team RWBY's room with the girls doing their own thing, Ruby is tinkering with her scythe, Yang's playing on her scroll, Blake is reading a book while laying on her bed and Weiss is sitting on the edge of her bed but she suddenly gets an idea.

Weiss: "I know what we should do, let's go to vale and welcome the students from the other academies it'll be great." Weiss says, clearly scheming.

Blake: "You just want to spy on them." While laying on her bed reading.

Weiss: "No I don't, you can't prove that!" She points at her accuser.

Yang: "Well we've got nothing better to do, so yeah it could be... fun?" She puts her scroll away and stands up.

Blake: "I would rather continuing reading my book so I'm fine." But yang pull her off her bed and holds on to her to stop her from getting away.

Yang: "It will be more fun than reading Blake." She says while holding a struggling Blake.

Ruby: Thinks for a moment then speaks up. "I know let's bring F/n with us!" She says with a cheery smile.

Weiss: looks annoyed at Ruby but is thinking completely different. "F/n could be joining us." She mentally gets happy at the thought. "Wow even ruby can have some good ideas... Wait no stop it Weiss you hate him!... don't i...?"

Yang: "Not that I'm complaining as I get eye candy to stare at but why?" She questions her sister while Weiss glares at her.

Ruby: "Well if you noticed he's always by himself and most of the time sitting away from his team and other people, it must be lonely so... I want to help him you know." She tells them with a big smile as they look at her with approving gazes.

Yang: "Awww my little sister is growing up!" She pretends to wipe away a tear while Ruby just groans at her.

Weiss: "Ok that settles it, let's head to vale, I'll go grab F/n." She is about to leave with a little skip in her walk but Ruby uses her semblance to get to the door first, blocking Weiss.

Ruby: "I'll do it, it was my idea and you looked annoyed when I said it."

Yang: "Oh we know why she changed her tune~" She gives a mischievous grin towards Weiss who looks away hiding her blushing cheeks.

Weiss: "Wha- n-no! ...Fine just go get him..." looks away again covering her cheeks."

Blake: Finally out of Yang's grip. "I doubt he'll agree with this, even if Weiss went."

Weiss: "Hey! I'll have you know I could do it!" But Blake gives her an are you sure look.

Ruby: Waves off Blake. "It will be fine, I'm quite persuasive." She proclaims with her hands on her hips while the rest give her a doubtful look.

Ruby ignores their gazes and rushes off to
Team T/n's room.

She arrives to F/n's room, She knocks on the door and waits until she hears a voice telling her to come in.

F/N: "Door's unlocked! Come in! But make it quick!"

Ruby: She enters the room and sees F/n at his desk with a bunch of notes and books. "Hey F/n! I wondering if you want to come to vale with me and my team."