V.1 - 7. The Emerald Forest pt 2

——————————————————————————

Thoughts or thinking: "Is. That. My. Hair..."

Talking: "I could've taken him."

Author: yo enjoy :)

Fake name: F/n

——————————————————————————
Third Person
We open to see professor Ozpin somehow watching the students on his scroll as he stands at the top of beacon's cliffs over looking the forest when professor Goodwitch walks up behind him with her own scroll.

Glynda: "The last pair has been formed, sir. Nora Valkyrie and Lie Ren. Poor boy... I can't possibly imagine those two getting along. Still, he's probably better off than Miss Nikos." the scroll now shows Pyrrha's and Jaune's trek through the woods.

Ozpin: "Mmmm..."

Glynda: "I don't care what his transcripts say. That Jaune fellow is not ready for this level of combat." She deactivates the tablet, stepping back a little. "I guess we'll find out soon enough. At their current pace, they should reach the temple within just a few minutes and F/n finally found a partner but he didn't look too pleased with it, I have a feeling he's going to be difficult with this, Oh well." She then turns back to Ozpin. "Speaking of which, what did you use as relics this year?" Ozpin stays quiet. "Professor Ozpin?"

Ozpin doesn't answer her, watching his tablet with interest as it show Ruby sitting in the grass while picking stray leaves, Weiss walking in random directions, F/n leaning against a tree contemplating life and Lilith bored out of her mind as she lay on the ground looking upwards.

Weiss: She walks to the right. "It's definitely this way." stops and starts walking left. "I mean... this way! It's definitely this way." She then stops in front of Ruby and Lilith. "Alright, it's official: We passed it."

Ruby: stands up, slightly annoyed. "Weiss, why can't you just admit that you have no idea where we're going?"

F/N: "Weiss Admitting she's lost I would love to see that."

Weiss: "Shut up F/n! I know exactly where we're going! We're going... to... the forest temple!"

F/N: "Really hit the nail on the head with that observation." Weiss quickly glares at him as he stares back her with an expressionless face before a quick grin appears on his face. "Wow... teasing you is really fun... Huh who knew."

Ruby: she gives a quick giggle but quickly sighs and gets frustrated.

Weiss: "Oh, stop it! You both don't know where we are, either!"

F/n: "Actually I do but I want to see this cat fight."

Ruby: "Well, at least I'm not pretending like I know everything."

Weiss: "What is that supposed to mean?"

Ruby: "It means you're a big, stupid jerk and I hate you!"

Weiss: She sighs to herself, spinning around and walking in another direction. "Just keep moving all of you!"

Ruby: she imitates Weiss's voice. "Oh, just keep moving! Hurry up! Waaaah! Watch where you're going! I hate you F/n!" in her normal voice. "Why are you so bossy?"

Lilith: walk up to F/n's side and speaks quietly to him. "They're going at it again.."

F/N: "I've stopped caring awhile ago Lilith." he sighs

Lilith: "Do you know the direction we got to go?"

F/N: "Of course I do" he says with a grin as Lilith just stares confused and surprised at him as she then shakes her head.