V.1 - 11. Jaunedice pt. 2

——————————————————————————

Thoughts or thinking: "...What the hell is in that coffee?"

Talking: "What?! You both got a problem huh?!"

Author: enjoy :)

Fake name: F/n

——————————————————————————
Third Person
We see Jaune in his uniform with his head resting on his hands sleeping while a fast moving Professor Oobleck is in the middle of his hyperactive lecture, teaching the rest of the students while a leaned back Cardin is sitting directly behind a still sleeping Jaune not giving much attention to Oobleck's words which is the opposite of F/n who is writing down notes and surprisingly keeping up with professor Oobleck.

Lilith: "This is too much to follow." She says as smoke emits out of her ears.

F/N: "I can see the gears in your head are really trying their best." He nonchalantly says as Lilith pouts at him while comically hitting his right arm.

Kaitlyn: "So one teacher who brags about himself and another who is on something... great."

F/N: Still hitting his arm. "Knock it off you're messing up my handwriting." Still pouting Lilith stop hitting him.

Piper: "Your really invested in this lesson F/n, it's quite nice to see that."

F/N: "History is like one my favourite subject to learn about. I would read any books about historical events and about important people any chance I got, it's was so fun to read about, especially about the ancient race the "Demi-Wolves"." He says with a big smile and with enthusiasm as the others look at him with widened eyes but break out into giggles as they see a different side of their serious leader. "Ehhhhh... you didn't hear any of that." He quickly gains a serious expression but has a slight blush.

Kaitlyn: "awww, I wish I recorded that, I could have blackmailed you." She says with a mischievous smile as he stares daggers at her.

Weiss: who looks back at him. "Aww he looked cute like that... wait no, bad Weiss you hate him..." she tries to convince her but struggles to. "I wish you stayed with me F/n." She looks down sad as she trying to compose herself and continues to listen to Oobleck.

Oobleck: "Yes! Yes, prior to the Faunus Rights Revolution--more popularly known as the Faunus War--" he zooms up to the front of the class.
"--humankind was quite, quite adamant about centralizing Faunus population in Menagerie." Then zooms back to his desk and points at the map of the area with his stick, then zooms off to the side for a sip of his coffee before appearing in front of the desk. "Now! While this must feel like ancient history to many of you, it is imperative to remember that these are relatively recent events! Why, the repercussions of the uprising can still be seen to this day!" He zooms around the classroom more, sipping his coffee again before continuing to speed around and talk. "Now! Have any among you been subjugated or discriminated because of your Faunus heritage?"

Some of the students raise their hands as Velvet after a moment does the same which causes F/n to shake his head in disgust due to the treatment they get for being Faunus.

Oobleck: "Dreadful, simply dreadful! Remember, students, it is precisely this kind of ignorance that breeds violence! I mean, I mean, I mean just look at what happened to White Fang! Now, which one of you young scholars can tell me what many theorize to be the turning point in the third year of the War?" Weiss raises her hand. "Yes?"

Weiss: "The battle at Fort Alistair!"

Author: I refuse! to use Fort Castle it's a stupid name.