V.1 - 4. The First Step

——————————————————————————

Thoughts or thinking: "There going to launch us?"

Talking: "So, what exactly is a landing strategYYY!..."

Author: yo enjoy :)

Fake name: F/n

——————————————————————————
F/N's Pov
Morning arrives and i slowly open my eyes, I sit up in my sleeping bag and notice that a lot of the other students are still sleeping which makes sense as I'm an early riser.

F/N: "Quite a surprise seeing other students are up as well." As I scan the room I see Ruby still sleeping and I'm sure she's sleeping talking about cookies but I'm not sure and I'm sure Yang is drool and I swear my name was on her lips which causes me to shudder, I then see Weiss trying to fix her hair as best as she can. "Not surprised to see Weiss up early as well." I smile and think to myself as I shake my head and rub the sleep out of my eyes.

I get up out of my sleeping bag and I walk to the restroom to shower, change clothes and brush my teeth I then leave the restroom and I see an orange haired girl is frantically buzzing around and talking annoyingly loud while hounding a boy with black hair and with a pink streak. who's name I now know is Nora still being quite energetic this early.

F/N: "Damn she's this energetic in the morning but not gonna lie it's annoying at how loud she is..." Other students finally start waking up probably dues to the girl.

F/N: "Well I still have some time to kill before i go get breakfast so I might clean up my spot and might as well continue putting entries in my journal and more info on the Grimm in my notebook then I'll get much needed food."

After a bit, I finish up with my journal and notebook I then decide to head to the cafeteria for food and I still see the same poor guy who's name I catch, Lie Ren being pestered by the same girl, Nora.

After finishing my breakfast I make my way to the locker room as I'm now getting ready making sure my bow is working correctly and inspecting the sharpness of my katana. Satisfied i put the katana back in it's scabbard and on my waist and put my bow and quiver on my back, I hang around my locker for a bit.

Third Person
Both Ren and Nora make there way out of the locker room with Nora skipping happily while they pass Ruby and Yang who are else getting ready.

Ruby: "Wonder what those two are so worked up about?"

Yang: "Oh, who knows? So, you seem awfully chipper this morning!"

Ruby: "Yep! No more awkward small talk or "getting-to-know-you" stuff. Today, I get to let my sweetheart do the talking." She strokes Crescent Rose as she sighs happily.

Yang: "Well, remember, Ruby, you're not the only one going through initiation. If you wanna grow up, you're gonna have to meet new people and learn to work together."

Ruby: Ruby sighs in frustration. "You sound like Dad! She then shoves her weapon into the locker. "Okay, first of all: What does meeting new people have to do with fighting? And secondly: I don't need people to help me grow up! I drink milk!"

Yang: "But what about when we form teams?"

Ruby: she become suddenly nervous. "Um, I don't know, I... I'll just be on your team or something..."

Yang: She Brings her hair around her shoulder and strokes it "Maybe you should try being on someone else's team?"

Ruby: "My dear sister Yang, are you implying that you do not wish to be on the same team as me?"