V.1 - 0. Bio Updated

Kinda went overboard with the bio and background. Sorry :)

By the way there are no wolf Faunus in remanent/my version of the lore. As they will be their own unique species. I really like the concept of powerful ancient species that mysteriously disappeared or due to lost history on their demise/disappearance.

Looks:
Outfit is what ever you want it to be.

He's tall with a medium build with defined muscles and H/S (Hair style), H/C (Hair Colour), E/C (Eye Colour)

Forgot to mention as well
He has medallion that has dragon on it and a red gem that slightly glows is attached to the chain of the necklace. He also has a smaller medallion that Weiss gave him that has a wolf one side and a snowflake on the other with her having the same.

Name: ???
He uses a fake name instead to avoid unsavoury memories that occurred at his home town which he lost.

Fake name: F/n

Race: Human?

He's kinda sadistic when it's come to the Grimm but he'll flat out deny it as he doesn't think he's any kind of sadistic which annoys him whenever it's brought up.

Problems:
PTSD: Lost his family due to the white fang and the Grimm, whenever he hears his name it brings up memories which causes him to have a panic attack so he doesn't use his real name anymore but uses a fake name instead.

Prefers begin alone: because people would get harmed quite badly by being in his make shift group, accidentally causing someone to lose their voice and nearly getting someone killed while he was travelling around remnant to get stronger... thinks he's cursed because of it but actually he's incredibly reckless and doesn't realise the massive difference in his strength and others.

love interest: Weiss Schnee

Weapons:

Katana
Name: W/N

Yes I know it's Yamato but I love this god damn sword. The handle is purple instead of white also it can change in to a rifle and the dust is inserted at the end of the handle when in sword form and the blade becomes powered by what dust is used.
anime logic. :)

Weapon Belongs to Capcom's DMC

Bow
Name: B/N

daedric bow from elder scrolls Skyrim

The glowing red parts are purple instead and the arrow heads are made from dust

Semblance
Name: Summoner

Other Name: Conjuration

Aura colour: Dark purple

He can summon Grimm to help and fight for him but he needs to kill the Grimm first to acquire them, he can also use traits and parts from his tamed Grimm.

Example: He can summon a pair of Nevermore wings on his back, the strength of a Ursa and the claws of a beowolf etc. in a spectral form.

I know that this semblance was in another fanfic that I don't think is on here anymore and for the life of me can't remember the name. But the semblance is different here.