V.1 - 2. The Shining Beacon

——————————————————————————

Thoughts or thinking: "oh god"

Talking: "Hey, I said I was sorry, princess!"

Author: yo enjoy :)

Fake name: F/n

This is my first time writing a fanfic and book so be easy on me please.

——————————————————————————
Third person
We see several airships carry the students that are now docking at the entrance to beacon, as soon as they land vomit boy who is Jaune Arc rushes out the airship and towards a trash can hunching over it and losing his lunch in the process.

Ruby, Yang and other students make their way out of the airship and walk down the paved path towards the front of the school.

Ruby & Yang: they stare at awe at beacon "Wow"

Yang: "The view from Vale's got nothing on this!"

Ruby: getting so excited she becomes a 2-D, starry-eyed, floating chibi "Ohmygosh, sis! That kid's got a collapsible staff!, she's got a fire sword! And he's got such a COOL katana and bow!" Ruby tries getting closer, but Yang pulls her sister by the hood to try and reel her in "Ow! Ooww!"

Yang: "Easy there, little sister. They're just weapons!"

Ruby: '"Just weapons'? They're an extension of ourselves! They're a part of us! Oh, they're so cool!"

Yang: "Well, why can't you swoon over your own weapon? Aren't you happy with it?"

Ruby: she transforms her weapon into its scythe form "Of course I'm happy with Crescent Rose! I just really like seeing new ones. It's like meeting new people, but better..."

Yang: she playfully pushing her sister's hood down over her face with Ruby trying to struggle "Ruby, come on, why don't you go try and make some friends of your own?"

Ruby: taking off her hood "But... why would I need friends if I have you?"

Yang: "Well..." in a flash, a group of other students surround Yang and they all dash down the road "Actually, my friends are here. Gotta go catch up. 'Kay, see ya, bye!"

Ruby: she starts to spin and get dizzy-eyed from Yang's sudden leaving "Wait, where are you going?! "Are we supposed to go to our dorms? Where are our dorms? Do we have dorms?" She stopping for a moment, still getting her bearings "I don't know what I'm doing..."

F/N's Pov
"Finally off that damn ship..." I look up towards the school. "So this is it huh... beacon... I already feel trapped but no backing out now, I still have that deal with Ozpin as well."

As I'm walking I hear little red (Ruby) fan girling over weapons including mine but after few minutes her sister ditches her for what I assume are her friends leaving little red spinning and eventually falling on to... Weiss's luggage oh no. I'm not getting involved Weiss is difficult to reason with sometimes I know THAT personally so I decide to watch from the sidelines for now well until Weiss leaves.

Weiss: "What are you doing?!"

Ruby: she gets up on her hands "Uh, sorry!"

Weiss: "Sorry?! Do you have any idea of the damage you could have caused?"

Ruby: she then holds a case "Uuhhh..."

Weiss: "Give me that!" I notice Weiss snatching the luggage from Ruby and opens it to reveal all the dust inside. "This is Dust - mined and purified from the Schnee quarry!"