V.1 - 8. Players and Pieces

——————————————————————————

Thoughts or thinking: "I will admit that was reckless."

Talking: "My hero."

Author: enjoy :)

Fake name: F/n

I'll do the Bio for the Team after this chapter.

——————————————————————————
Third Person
We open to see both F/n and Lilith sprinting through the forest making their way to the temple but F/n spots a pack of beowolves, instead running past them F/n rushes out towards them with Lilith yelling at him, they quickly spot the two and the beowolves immediately rush them as well.

F/N's Pov
As I'm sprinting I spot some beowolves so naturally I go to attack them and as I rush out of some bushes they spot me and it doesn't help that Lilith yelled at me too.

Lilith: "F/n! Why do you keep attacking every Grimm you see! This is getting a bit to much for me"

F/N: "Because why not it's fun this way especially after dealing with those two!"

Lilith: "how is this fun!" She shouts as she runs along side me. "You're gonna be the death of me! And I haven't even started at beacon properly..."

F/N: "Stop complaining, if you want to be a huntress then you have to fight as many Grimm as you can!" I shout to her "it improves yourself, makes you better!"

With my hand on my Katana I run towards the first beowolf and I side step, slashing its body once, killing it. Lilith run past me with her Daggers out She jumps over a beowolf stabbing it in its back, then jumping off it onto another beowolf stabbing her Daggers into its head, she then leaps off it, back onto the ground. A beowolf leaps at me which I run and slide under it as I slash the underside of its stomach I then get up and with the momentum I spin around, and I transform my N/W into its Rifle form and load the Rifle with fire dust and begin to shoot at the Grimm. Lilith does the same and transforms her Daggers into Pistols She then starts shooting at them as well, dodging their swipes. With a few remaining Grimm. I reform my Katana and I put my Katana back in its scabbard as I sprint towards the beowolves with lightning speed, I slashed at all of them killing them in one go, dispatching the last of the beowolves.

Author: My first proper fight, it might be bad but I don't know hope you liked it tho. :)

Lilith: "Can we please make our way to the temple now" she says while catching her breath.

F/N: I will admit that was reckless for me to do especially now that I'm not alone I might get her hurt even worse... killed. I think to myself.

F/N: "Yeah sure let's go then Lilith" I keep my hand on my scabbard as we walk toward the temple so Lilith can catch her breath.

Lilith: "Finally! Can't wait for this to be over" with that they disappear into the bushes.

As we are walking, we feel a unsettling gaze on us, both Lilith and I slowly look around but we see nothing until we hear loud stomp behind us as we turn around we look up at to see a big Grimm standing behind us giving us a death glare.