V.1 - 10. Jaunedice

——————————————————————————

Thoughts or thinking: "Don't... sip from that... damn mug."

Talking: "You know... THIS IS WAY TO EARLY"

Author: enjoy :)

Fake name: F/n

Just want to thank you all for nearly 1,000 views on this book it's so insane for me so thank you very much for reading this fanfic. :) :)

——————————————————————————
F/N's Person
It's morning and I wake up a lot early then normal, too early even for me and I quietly get out of bed, i look around the room making sure the other three are still asleep reassured I head to the bathroom and change into my spare combat clothes that I keep in the dorm room and then sneak out of the room, I head to Ozpin's office as he's got the first mission for me to do. As I slowly make my way I yawn and rub my eyes as I reach the elevator and ascend the tower to his office.

F/N: I step out of the elevator. "You know... THIS IS WAY TO EARLY!" I give him a glare and i then calm myself. "(Sigh)...So... what's the mission you have for me." Ozpin stares at me "Don't... sip from that... damn mug." and he immediately sips from his mug... "Son of a bitch!"

Ozpin: He sets his mug down and grab the tablet from his desk. "For now it will be simple, A large group of Grimm are straying towards a large town so I need you to deal with them before they reach said town." He tells me as he taps away at his tablet.

F/N: "Ok..." I squint my eyes as I tilt and turn my head slightly. "There's more to it, isn't there as you could of got other huntsmen and huntresses to do it but I'm sensing a catch"

Ozpin: "After dealing with the Grimm I want you to investigate the surrounding area for any White Fang activity or any criminal activity as the rate of crime is increasing around vale and some reports state that they may been in the area so I want you to find out first... Simple see." He looks up from his tablet and smiles at me.

F/N: "Aaand there it is... That's not simple but ok..." I slouch a bit, then stand up straight, "Fine I'm on it, it will be done before you know it." I turn around and walk to the elevator but I turn back to Ozpin, As I realise I don't know where I'm actually meant to go "Where am..." He points at his tablet, I nod and leave his office.

Ozpin: "One more thing." I turn my head to face him "You'll use your semblance to get there." I nod again and turn my head back around and enter the elevator he then sits at his desk as the elevator doors close.

I stop at my locker before setting off to the landing pads to get my weapons and dust, fully equipped I then set off towards the landing pads as I do I look at my scroll to see the rough location I'm meant to head to, It appears I'm heading to the Golden Leaf forest satisfied and little excited well that's a lie, completely exited for this and with the information I put my scroll back in my pocket. I reach the landing pads and I stretch and jump slightly before I summon a pair of nevermore wings and take off and fly towards the forest.

After sometime i finally reach the forest and from the sky i already see a ton of Grimm roaming around, i scan around and only notice Beowolves, Ursai and one Deathstalker roughly heading in the direction of a town called goldenWood I guess you can tell why it's called that, must be a nice place if wasn't for the Grimm.

F/N: "Wow the Golden Leaf forest seeing it in person it's... quite beautiful." I shake my head. "Anyways! If the White Fang is still around I'll be surprised if they haven't moved on considering the sizeable Grimm presence here." I look around one last time. "This will be a breeze. "I say confidently to myself.