V.1 - 3. The Shining Beacon Pt.2

——————————————————————————

Thoughts or thinking: "Crap I forgot"

Talking: "You mean since you ditched me and I exploded?"

Author: yo enjoy :)

Fake name: F/n

This is my first time writing a fanfic and book so be easy on me please.

——————————————————————————
Third person
After Ruby, Jaune and F/n finally found the right place, They enter beacon's giant auditorium where they see the place fill to the brim with new students which make N/N uncomfortable, Ruby then hears Yang's voices.

Yang: she waves. "Ruby! Over here! I saved you a spot!"

Ruby: To both Jaune and F/n. "Oh! Hey, I-I gotta go! I'll see you two after the ceremony!" With that she leaves.

Jaune: "Hey, wait!" He sighs. "Ah, great. Where am I supposed to find another nice, quirky girl to talk to?! Well at leas..ts" He turns around. "...great" He then realises F/n too has left, leaving him completely alone. He moves on to reveal Pyrrha standing behind him, hand on her hips as she watches him walk away.

F/N's Pov
I leave Jaune as I make my way to the corner of the room away from people, I do feel bad leaving him alone like that but I can't let him or little red stay around me for too long or... or they get hurt this is the right thing to do.

I tilt my head down but I see a pair legs step towards me with that I look up and see Pyrrha Nikos giving me a friendly smile.

Pyrrha: "Hello!" She says cheerfully.

F/N: "Well well well Pyrrha Nikos in the flesh..." "what do you want." I say coldly.

Pyrrha: "Just came to say hello considering it's been awhile since you were in Argus and I'm quite surprised you finally chose to attend an academy, Why?"

F/N: "Why not, might actually learn something here but I doubt that... these academy are supposed to make you strong right... well we'll see about that, How come you came here instead Haven?"

Pyrrha: "Well I felt like it was my destiny to go to beacon, i believe it was the right choice." I roll my eyes at this. "Are you still avoiding people?" Oum this damn question again!

I give her a look that says "what do you think" as she should know the answer already but she always insisted that it wasn't my fault and it was just bad luck which always bothered me.

Pyrrha: "I see well I'll leave you alone... Bye"

I simply wave and she walks away, Then I'm left with just my thoughts until I hear little red and a blonde girl speaking quite loudly to each other.

Third Person
Yang: Once Ruby joins her, arms crossed. "How's your first day going, little sister?"

Ruby: "You mean since you ditched me and I exploded?"

Yang: "Yikes! Meltdown already?"

Ruby: "No, I literally exploded a hole in front of the school! And there was some fire, and I think some ice...?"

Yang: She smiles broadly. "Are you being sarcastic?"

Ruby: she scoffs as it is reveal that Weiss is right next to her. "I wish! I tripped over some crabby girl's luggage, and then she yelled at me, and then I sneezed, and then I exploded, and then she yelled at me again, and I felt really, really bad, and I just wanted her to stop yelling at me!"