𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝

AN: This isn't exactly as the previous because I did not have that file saved. Old stories will be updated or rewritten as I believe I've gotten better at this.

Hope you enjoy

💋💋
❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

"We're gonna be in so much trouble"

"Not if you keep quiet"

My best friend and I are currently climbing up the side of the castle to sneak into Queen Kira's annual masquerade. We're moving extra carefully to not get caught and to not snag our dresses.

My seamstress spent too much time making this beautiful gown for me to mess it up.

Although you may ask why risk it by sneaking in? Then I'd respond with "I like a challenge"

I make it through the window unscathed and carefully pull Penelope up with me. We double check the hallways for any guards and then quickly dash our cloaks.

"Why do I always risk getting caught up in your shenanigans?" Penelope says as she flattens out her dress

"Because your life would be boring otherwise" I answer smugly as I place my mask and lead us to the ballroom.

We gasp in awe at the sight. The decorations are amazing, the food table is huge and so many beautiful people are moving like magic.

"Tonight may be the night I find my future husband."

I laugh at Penelope's comment. She moves away from me to mingle and I make my way to the food table.

I pop a macaroon in my mouth and hum in delight

"You are the most exquisite creature I've seen"

I turn and almost choke. Not "Old Man Rivers"

79 years old. The poor man has not aged well and has not stopped his creepy behavior. On his fifth wife, ninth sugar baby, and I am disgusted.

"Thank you"

"Please tell me you haven't offered your hand yet"

Even if i didn't, it wouldn't be to you

"I-"

"She has."

We both turn towards the voice coming from my right

"Goddamn," I mumble under my breath. A man in a dark guard uniform approaches us. Well built, brown skin, brown eyes, plump lips with a mole on the top.

Yes I am staring that hard

And a platinum blonde fade. Although I can't see his full face due to the moon shaped mask, this man is fine as hell.

"Lucky man"

"Indeed I am"

The masked man never breaks eye contact as he holds out his hand.