𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 (𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐅)

Written by LovelyLadyKWrites

It was a typical day for Tamika or Mika as most call her

It was a typical day for Tamika or Mika as most call her. Filling client orders and hanging with her girls. That was her life. It was simple and easy. Especially when it wasn't always that way. She lost her parents at 13 years old to a car accident because of a drunk 20-something.

But her parents made sure she would be well taken care of. They left her a $250,000.00 trust fund that she couldn't touch until she was 21. To deal with her grief she turned to food. What started out as a hobby in her grandmother's kitchen morphed into Divine Diva Catering after she graduated from Culinary School.

There are three things she loves. Her girls, her catering business, and having dick on demand. She had hoes all over the city. Why? Because she's a hoe herself. She doesn't care for nor did she have time for love. She tried it, got burned by an ex, and said fuck it after she left his ass. Having dick appointments became her love life. Like her current dick appointment Rashad.

"Mika! Who's calling you?" Nemo asks

Mika casually glances at her phone.

"Rashad. It's a FaceTime call," she answered.

"Ooh! The nigga with the shop?" Saint asks.

"Yeah the nigga with the shop," she replied.

"When you gonna let him look at my car?" Saint asks.

"I'm not. Because he'll only be looking at your car for parts." she replies.

"Answer the phone!" the girls insisted.

She groaned before putting a finger to her lips and finally picking up.

"Hello?"

"Where you at?" he asked.

"In my skin. When I jump out nigga you jump in. What do you want?" she asks him.

"Don't be like that! When I'ma see you?" he asks.

"When your mama finally takes that ugly ass wig she be wearing back to the beauty supply store," she replied.

"That's not a wig!" he snapped at her.

"Oh word? You mean that's her actual hair?! Goddamn! No wonder the shit always looks like a bird's nest."

The girls silently laugh.

"Man, whatever!"

"Yeah. It's whatever. Oh and by the way you need to look at Saint's car. She said it's making a noise."

"I ain't doing shit!" he hissed.

She looked at him.

"Okay. I'ma say it again. You need to look at Saint's car."

Rashad shook his head.

"Yeah aight. Have her bring it to the shop."

"Good. And oh! One more thing! Her car is off-limits for parts," she said before hanging up on him.

The girls died laughing.

"Whyyyyyy are you so mean to him?" Nemo asks while laughing.

"Because he gets on my fucking nerves with all the whining and crying he be doing," she said before looking at Saint, "Oh! And you're welcome."

"Thank you, baby."

"Uh-huh. Now pass me my food. I'm hungry."

Mika is no-nonsense when it comes to herself and her girls. You will respect them or face her venom. She enjoys having the freedom to fuck whomever she wants whenever she wants. She has Rashad on the Northside, Benny on the west side, Geno and Marco on the Eastside, and Mario, KJ, Arman, and Michael on the south side. Cycling through her options gives her time to heal her heart and eventually find love. But for now, she's fucking any man she wants whenever she wants.

After texting Rashad to come pick her up, she went upstairs and took a shower then got ready. She may be mean to him but she knows that he'll never keep his dick from her. When he texted her that he was outside, she was out the door.

"You always so mean to me," he said as they drove off.

"Shut up and stop whining." she snapped at him while scrolling her phone.

"So why you tell me to come get you?" he asked.

"Because I want dick and you're the first one who called," she replies.

"So I'm just a fuck to you?" he asks.

"You knew what this was when I met you," she replies.

"I should put your ass out of my car!" he snapped at her.

"But you won't," she replies nonchalantly.

"You just as bad as my baby mama!"

"Can she fuck you like I do? Does she fuck you like I do?" she asks.

"No," he replied.

"Exactly. Besides, nobody told you to let your dick fall into her dry, outstretched, fish-smelling, puss-filled pussy anyway. That was a YOU choice that YOU made."

He gripped the steering wheel tighter as they got to a stop light.

"Pull it out," she said to him.

"Now?" he asks.

"No. Next Wednesday. Yes now!" she asked.

Without hesitation, he whipped his dick out. It was hard as a rock. Especially in her hand.

"You feel that?" she asked as she stroked him up. "That's what I do to you. Now shut up and drive."

A slow grin spread across his face. As her lips got closer to the tip of his dick. As she slowly sucked him off he couldn't help but love it.

"This is why I fuck with you."

"It's why all my niggas fuck with me."

Rashad had one hand on the steering wheel and one tangled in her hair.

"Fuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk!" he moaned out.