𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥

My heels click across the marble floor as I storm towards the office. People in cubicles look my way but I couldn't give a fuck. This bitch has tried me for the last fucking time.

You ever met someone so obsessed with you that they make it their mission to ruin your life? I hope not. These people are the absolute worst and to top it off she's my ex's agent.

Football star out of high school, into college and eventually going PRO. Crazy how Michael would have never gone this route if it wasn't for me. I'm not saying that he should be grateful for me, I'm saying he literally wouldn't have gone this route if it wasn't for me.

We had such a great life together. We came up together and then this bitch became his agent and everything went to shit.

Im fucking done. I blame him but I blame her so much more

She's tried me for the last time and imma make sure she knows it.

I finally make it to her office

"You can't go in there"

Her assistant hops up from her desk

"Watch me"

I push through her office door to find she and Michael sitting at her desk. She looks at me with such disdain. Her lip curls up in a mug and she sneers my way. She starts to get up from her seat

"You can't-"

"My patience is already thin. I strongly advise you to sit down before I rock ya shit."

I mean, I should do it anyway

She slowly sits back down without taking her eyes off of me

"I told you, you were better off Michael. Don't need such a violent woman on your arm," She states, matter of factly. Popping her neck and arching her brow at me.

Jesus be a fence

We turn towards the man in the room. Michael looks up at me with surprise and admiration. It's been about a year since we've seen or talked to each other. He looks so fucking good.

Pristine blue suit against his pale skin. Championship ring gracing his finger. Rough hands, manicured fingers that used to touch me so perfectly. Stubble along his angular jaw, bright gray eyes, bushy eyebrows and his sandy brown hair.

I missed him but after this shit

I throw the large envelope down on the desk

"A subpoena? Are you fucking serious?"

The bitch rolls her neck again and sits back in her chair. Michael picks up the papers

"Angie? You're suing Y/N?"

"No. You are!"

I turn my attention back to Michael

"Says I owe you money from all you invested into my business. Have you lost your fucking mind?"