𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐎𝐧𝐞 (𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐅)

Had another update planned but life has been changing so hope you enjoy
————————-

Had another update planned but life has been changing so hope you enjoy ————————-

"Cheers to the freakin weekend"

I turn the song off before Nemo pops up, knowing damn well she doesn't like that girl.

Sizzling is heard throughout the kitchen as I make breakfast for everyone. It's Saturday and it seems like the girls had a hard ass week, so I went to the market this morning and decided to cook.

Food is the way to anyone's heart and I want my girls to feel special

Footsteps gain my attention and I look over to see Nemo dragging her feet

"You look like you didn't get enough sleep"

She sits on the counter and rest her head in her hand

"Not fully up yet"

I plate the food and sit it in front of Nemo

"Well, when you gonna be up because I need y'all to come to the mall with me."

Nemo scrunches up her face as she takes a bite

"I really don't feel like doing anything today"

"Just for an hour or two," I pout. "I figured since I'm dating again, I sure update my wardrobe"

"What's wrong with the clothes you have now?"

I look at Denym with a blank stare. My closet is full of sweatpants and t-shirts. I work from home doing IT, so I've never felt the need to have extra shit. Plus I don't go out much. When I say I'm a homebody, I mean that shit

But now that I'm stepping out of my comfort zone, I want to put more effort into my style.

Nemo sighs

"Fine. How's Bumble going anyway?"

"Bitchhhhh"

I put Mika's plate in the microwave and take seat next to Nemo

"These people got me fucked up. First, I learned that I'm supposed to message first due to the policy. Something about women being in control so I lost a couple matches. Second, most of the men only message me to ask if Saint is my real name."

Which pisses me off. It's not like it's an uncommon name or some shit completely out the blue. So to waste my time and a match just to ask makes me mad.

"I don't like it already. Why do you have to message first? I mean you're on a dating app so if you match, you obviously want to talk to the person"

I sigh and eat my bacon

"I know. That's hella pressure on my end but the worst of it...Do you know how many people sent me gifs or memes of Omarion and Marques Houston dancing in the rain. Talking 'bout 'out here doing it for lil Saint."