𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬

"Y/N! Girl are you ready?"

My friend Braxton yells from the bottom of the steps. I turn to check my ass out in the mirror to make sure I look the fuck good for tonight.

Muah, a certifiable hoochie mama

"Yeah, I'm coming!" I yell back. I blow myself a kiss and jiggle my ass one more time before grabbing my purse and heading downstairs.

"Ooo bitch. You tryna get some dick tonight, aren't you?"

"Ha!" I deadpan before sucking my teeth. "Girl no. I look fine for me."

"Mhmm"

"Mhmm my ass. Let's talk about you. You're deadass wearing lingerie."

Braxton steps back and does a spin before bending over and smacking her ass

"That's because I AM trying to get dick tonight. I'm not the one in denial."

I roll my eyes and push her towards the exit just as the Uber pulls up. Tonight is the first time I've been out in about six months. All work and no play makes for a dull life. With new work projects coming up , it's been hard for me to go out and enjoy life.

No one said adulting would be like this. No way the world was created just for us to work until we die. Too many pleasures to indulge in just to be restricted, which is why Braxton made me promise to actually leave the house this weekend.

I'm happy she did

Braxton has a connect with damn near every party promoter in the city. She got word there's gonna be a big bash at Club Breakout tonight and the rest...

We pull up with Braxton immediately going to the door. We heard people groan because they've been waiting in line. Braxton hugs the bouncers making a few people suck their teeth but I just follow behind her.

People gotta understand it's not what you know, it's WHO you know

"Braxton, I just knew you'd bring ya pretty ass down here."

Braxton flips her hair

"Now David, you know I had to show up and show up plus..." She grabs me and makes me twirl "...you see this hitta next to me??"