𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥

"I thought you were getting dressed?"

Jordan walks into the bedroom with a confused look on his face. My mouth opens but no sound comes out as I struggle to get out of the bed.

"I didn't know if you wanted me to come. I'm not inviting myself to a party"

Jordan sighs and pulls me into a hug

"I thought we talked about this. You're coming. Get dressed."

"Yes Sir"

Jordan bites his lip and then slaps my ass as he exits the room. I giggle to myself as I walk to the dresser to pull out something to wear.

Tonight is Jordan's friend Imani's birthday and we're going to the club for an all back party. Supposed to be 4-9pm but you know damn well no one will be there for the full 5 hours. I am currently six months pregnant and most of it has been spent barefoot and in bed.

Part of me isn't complaining because this shit is exhausting but the other part of me doesn't want to get lost in the pregnancy. I still want to go out and have fun before the baby gets here. I don't want to be one of those mom's who's life gets lost within their child.

Expressing this to Jordan, he told me about the party tonight and here we are. I run to the bathroom to take a quick shower with my Dr. Bonners peppermint soap. I can feel squeaky clean, lotion up and step into an all black bodysuit.

Pulling the zipper past my belly, I stop just below my breasts and start in the mirror

...

I look like a pregnant ant. Just ass in the front and back

I open the door to see Jordan watching tv and on the phone

"So y'all not there yet? What time y'all leaving? Ok. Ard. See y'all then."

Once he hangs up, I step forward and do a spin.

"How does this look?"

Jordan stares at me with his mouth slightly open. He sits up and scrunches his face a little

"Come 'ere"

I drag my feet to him as he gets off the bed.

"Why the fuck.." he mumbles before spinning me again then cuffing my ass

"You look so fucking good. Just damn." Jordan nuzzles my neck while pulling my body into his. "Pregnancy looks so good on you."

Jordan pecks me on the lips and I melt. It's never just one or two pecks but more like ten. As if he can't get enough but knows he has to stop.

"That was Andre. He said they aren't gonna be there til about 6."

I look at the clock to see that it's only 4:30

"So imma play the game for a little bit and then we can go"

I nod and go to leave the room but Jordan pulls me into his lap and wraps his arms around me. He leans his head against mine as he plays the game.

Occasionally he's gives me the controller and teaches me how to play a few scenes before completely taking over.

Cute shit for about an hour. Jordan peeks at the clock

"You ready to go?"

"Almost"

I slip out of his grasp and to the closet. I put on my Ugg slides and rhinestone headband. Jewelry to bring out my face perfume to smell good. Jordan turns off his game and locks his fingers with mine to lead me to the car.