𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 (𝟏)

AN: Of course I love you all but shout out to itzyveee for always supporting and voting. Most times being the first one

You rub at your face frustrated. College is kicking your ass. You have exams next week, just finished 4 projects and you haven't had dick in about three weeks.

Three goddamn weeks

It wasn't like you're addicted but to go from having it 2-3 rounds, 3 times a week to having none for 3 weeks!? You were fucked up.

Especially since your sneaky link sent you a text saying he couldn't make it tonight.

You dropped all your hoes for this man and he bailed on you

You stare at your phone blankly. Your fingers hover above the keyboard, trying to think of any reason he would cancel on you.

You:
Why can't you come? 😫😫

Cactus Rose:
I really need to go over this script. We start shooting next month

You roll your eyes

You:
That sounds like next month's problem. One night isn't going to change much

Cactus Rose:
You know I never focus with you around and I'm already behind schedule. I'm sorry baby

Baby? He only calls you that when he knows you'll be disappointed and you are. You don't even notice how your body involuntarily shakes just a little.

Ok maybe you are an addict. Shaking like a feen needing their fix but you just miss him.

It's more than just sex. Sometimes it's just the feeling of his body on yours. The warmth of his skin. The husky voice in ya ear, telling stories about his day and some horrible jokes that he makes so cute.

Oh goddamn it. Now you're pouting

You're happy for him. You honestly are but damn was the timing hell. Him being an actor is the reason he's a sneaky link in the first place.

It makes everything so inconvenient so why are you torturing yourself by only fucking him?

Because no one else can hit it like him. No one else can get you there like he can and he knows it.

You:
I understand. Happy you got your new role 😒

Salty ass text message

Tapping your finger on your phone, you absentmindedly staring at the dresser that holds old reliable.

Your tongue rolls in your mouth

Fuck it

You drop your phone on the bed and approach the dresser. Taking out the two devices, you strip down and lay on the bed.

It's been a minute since you've had to self pleasure but damn staying in a drought

You take a deep breath, relax and slip the small finger vibrator on. Biting your lip, you play with your nipples. The vibration on such a sensitive area has your pussy quaking.

You turn on your second device. Humming fills the room as you look at the hot pink dildo.

Eyes closed, you venture down to your heat. You rub the device up and down your slit getting it nice and coated. You press the tip into your clit while still playing with your nipples.

A jolt of pleasure runs through you, making you wetter. You move the vibrator down and push it inside you.

Moaning and slightly panting, you fuck yourself. Back arching and moving your hips, you bite your lip as not to cry out from the pleasure