Chapter 5

It was a bright and sunny day.

The sun strike directly at the opened floor to ceiling glass window.

I never thought I'd appreciate the trees this much. Probably because I never thought I would be in this position.

I'm supposed to be behind the mahogany desk while Trance sat on his leather chair as I intimidate the students who was in trouble.

James, Bruce, Ethan, Autumn, Trevor, I and Craig stood side by side.

This scenario is bad and it got worse when I found myself standing beside Craig. I'd seriously punch him on the nose but that would make things worst.

Trance look at each and every one of us.

"I would like you to know that never did I picture this moment, right here, ever." Trance had his hands clasped together on top of his desk.

"The school's representative." Trance looked at Autumn who had her eyes on the ground as she played with the hem of her blazer. "Students look up to you because you resemble all good deeds that a person should live with."

"The school's vice president and playing coach of our outstanding varsity." Trance moved his gaze towards Trevor who was looking past him and shifting his weight foot to foot. "You have never let the fame get to you. You were even a great right hand of the president and people idolize you for your sports, academics and leadership."

He had finally turned to me. I didn't bother to look away or fidget. I looked right back at him. "Inggrid, I bet you already know how I feel about this." I gulped and nodded. "Student council president."

I felt a punch on the gut.

How could I let all this happen? I'm the student council's president, I should've thought of something!

"Mr. Dean, Eaton and Williams, this isn't your first time here and I don't think it would be the last but I want you to know that I am beyond disappointed..... to all of you."

I looked down in shame.

"Mr. Trinidad, I know it's your first day here but I just want to hear all of your stories about this." Trance leaned back on his leather chair and sighed in frustration as he rubbed his hands on his face.

It's not everyday you see three of the most responsible students in trouble with the troublemakers.

"I heard people yelling and I let it pass, given that it was lunch time. But the yelling grew and I heard more than two voices. After that I heard something being knocked off and a shattering sound of glasses. I want to know how on Earth that happened." Trance looked at us emotionlessly.

Nobody talked or moved or breathe.

How on Earth did that actually happened? It was all to fast and all at once.

"Somebody speak up. The broken drinking fountain and shattered glass shelves and trophies won't speak for itself."

And all of a sudden.....

"Bruce made me put it on!"

"What? Craig tempted me!"

"Thanks for breaking the bro code guys!"

"I didn't mean to yell but Trevor was about to assasinate me!"

"It's because you were blackmaling me!"

"I don't really know these guys. I just got here."

James, Bruce, Craig, Autumn, Trevor and Ethan all bickered at once.