Chapter 7: Part Two

No post lights and dark alley with blazing eyes.

         I have never seen something oceanic be set on fire, well, not until now. Craig's bright blues were blazing on fire as he eyed Simon, the guy who held the knife against my throat moments ago.

         Simon un-humorlessly laughed that made goosebumps on my skin. He's the great epitome of dark and danger but Craig was something greater. Darker and more dangerous and lethal.

          "He was right. You were a lot smarter and stronger." Simon had the courage to smile as this lethal looking teenage boy towered over him with the sharp knife ready to wack his head off. "But not smart enough as he said you were."

          "In case you didn't get the news, he is dead." Craig said. His voice were like venoms. So sharp and so direct.

         "You killed him." Simon's voice was a mixture of anger and grief and revenge.

         Craig tilted his head with a mocking smile. "Yeah, well, don't cry about him though." This made Simon's eyes dark but he managed to smirk despite of what he was feeling.

         "Of course. You too, don't cry when I kill her." And all of a sudden a gun was directed to me. It took me a second to realize this and Craig took half a second to....

          "Run, Inggrid!"

        I was about to make the largest step ever when Simon fired the gun up to the sky making me jump off the ground and it was set on me once more.

        "Move and you die, bitch." 

        How dare him call me a bitch?

         "Look, mister, you do not have the rights to-Aah!" I yelped as he fired the guy right beside me hitting a post in the process.

        It made my heart skip a beat and made me entirely crazy. What did I get myself into?

        Craig slammed the guy to the wall once again. "Fucking stop aiming at her! She has nothing to do with this!"

          "I won't. What are you going to do about it?" Simon challenged. "Cut my throat and I'd still have the power to pull the trigger."

          The trigger.

         In one snap all of my everything would be gone. In just a single blink, I may not open my eyes again.

        I stood frozen in place. The cold night breeze didn't bother me though I know that I was trembling in cold.

        I watched as Craig's knuckles turned white on the hilt of the knife.