Six

VINA

"Yeah I'm fine

"Yeah I'm fine. I just finished eating dinner." I told my aunt Sakari over our FaceTime call.

"Alright well I just wanted to check on you. Let me know if you need anything." She said.

I assumed when she called that my parents told her everything. She doesn't live by us so she doesn't always know what's going on. My mom and her sister are really close. I love my aunt but she's gonna have my mom's back and tell me I need to get home. I don't want to hear that right now.

"Where are you staying Day Day?" She asked me softly.

"Um with a friend." I tell her.

"A boyfriend or a friend? I'm just asking cause I wanna know you're safe if anything happens." She tells me. "Can you at least send me your location?" She asked.

I sigh and nod my head. "Yeah I will." I said as Devin came into the room. "I gotta go okay?"

"Okay love you." She said.

"Love you too bye." I said before handing up.

I looked at Devin as he sat down on the bed.

"Who was that?" He asked me.

"My aunt." I tell him.

"Oh... they miss you already huh?" He asked chuckling.

I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know. Parents are weird man." I said shaking my head.

He dropped his head and gave me a "tell me about it" look. Then I remembered all the drama between him, his brother and his mom. Sometimes I get so caught up in my mess I forget to check in with Devin. He doesn't like talking about his mom but he needs to. It'll help.

"Do you feel better?" He asks laying down next to me.

I look at him and nod my head.

"I feel so much better thanks to you." I said rubbing his chin.

"Of course." He said looking at the tv.

"You know I meant it when I said that I love you right?" I ask him.

He nodded his head and turned to me.

"I know you love me. I love you too." He said softly. "And no I'm not just talking." He said.

The more I stared into his eyes the more I started feeling these things inside my little body. They were urges of a new feeling. I've been horny before and I've been turned on before but this was something different. It was a mind thing more than a body thing but it was still effecting my body.

I leaned down and kissed his lips passionately. He grabbed the back of my head and started rubbing on my thigh and ass making me anxious. I didn't have on much. Just a pair of underwear and one of his T-shirts, so it was easy access for him. Whatever he decided to do was up to him. I know what I wanted though. I was ready to be fucked.