Eleven

DA'VINA

I woke up to my phone going off and realized I wasn't in my bed

I woke up to my phone going off and realized I wasn't in my bed. My clothes were sprawled out on the floor and I was naked underneath the covers. Next to me was Jocelyn, also naked, heavily sleeping. I couldn't remember anything but getting drunk so I can only imagine where that led me.

I sat up and turned my alarm off. I picked up my clothes and started panicking thinking about my and dad. They're probably worried about me. I was supposed to come home before midnight, but I must've drank too much. I damn sure didn't fuck girl while I was sober.

Once my clothes were on I crept out the room and started looking for my keys. They were on top of the TV next to some unfinished blunts and cups of liquor. We must've left the actually party, she drove my car here, and we finished off the night.

I really don't remember any of this. I started feeling sick on my walk to my car. Before I knew it I was bent over on the sidewalk puking my guts out.

"Shit." I said to myself as I wiped my mouth.

I got into my car and went home.

When I got to the house is 7 something. Nobody in my house is asleep is 7. Everyone is wide awake. I just grew some balls and used my key to come in through the back door.

"Look who decides to come home." My mom said as she brushed one of my brothers hair.

"I'm sorry mom, I fell asleep." I said shaking my head.

She didn't say anything so I walked past her and went upstairs. I went straight to my room and got out of my loud clothes. I smelled like liquor and weed.

My phone buzzed with a text message and it was from Devin. I ignored it and got in the shower, stayed in for little minute tryna wash the party and sex off of my body. Including, my hair wash routine.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"I'm in the shower!" I yell loudly over the water.

"Girl I'm coming in anyways."

"Akira!" I call out immediately turning the shower off.

I peeked my head and she was walking into the bathroom. I know it hasn't been that long but she was chunky and looked different than the last time I'd saw her.

"Hey stranger." I said grabbing my towel.

I wrapped it around my body before getting out.

"I missed you." She said as we greeted each other with a hug. She didn't care that I was wet.

"I missed you too. What's good? Where you been?" I ask leading her out the bathroom.

"I don't go to the school anymore." She said shrugging. "Me and Myles broke up and I just wanted to finish the semester at home." She told me.