//4//

•𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜•
It's been too boring these days. Tomorrow is the marriage and I haven't even talked about anything to him. Not even a single word. Woww. There is not even 12 hours till the marriage. It's already 10 pm. And tomorrow morning 7 am is the scheduled timing for it.
Why am I shy!? I never was.
When I was thinking about this I forgot yeosang was in this room and I was blushing and giggling like an idiot.
"Sleep wooyoung. You have to wake up earlier than you think you are going to. " He said to which I nodded and rested my head on the pillow still smiling like an idiot.

•𝙨𝙖𝙣•
   "San!? Wake up its time. " I heard miss chae call me.
( 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦. 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴.)
"Yes. I am up. " I said and got up to get ready.
After 2 hrs of bathing, doing my skin care and everything it was time for me to go down now. It was not an normal marriage like others. We have lots of formalities to follow.
First after the priest speaks about everything we have to exchange rings and then there are a few formalities about converting him to a demon and then the families would get their birth certificate in order to change what's in there to have proof about he has been converted into a demon. And then unless or until it's an emergency about his parents.... For one year he is not supposed to go back there.
While I was thinking all these... I got interrupted by a knock on the door.
"𝘖𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘶𝘱 𝘚𝘢𝘯. 𝘞𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦. " I heard my dad speak.
And that was all it took for me to check me once again in the mirror and get down like he said.

(𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎

(𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎.)

•𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫•
It was already time for wooyoung to be here. It was time. And wooyoung didn't even recieve his clothes yet. Wow.
"𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭. " The priest spoke.
Shit.
"Dad!?" He called him.
      "𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴. 𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦. " A man barged in to give me that.
He quickly mouthed a thank you and rushed off to wear it.

He rushed out immediately and ran towards the door to rush outside

•𝙨𝙖𝙣•
Where tf is he!?The priest was starting to be annoying asking me where he was. How am I supposed to know what he was doing when I was sitting here!?
Just then the door opened and I got the sight of wooyoung rushing towards the stage. Tch. Before I could think of anything else he sat beside me and the priest started to speak something in the mic.
Honestly he looked good. I smirked at the sight of him blushing. But I soon changed my thoughts. What am I even thinking!? I thought to myself before we were called to exchange the rings after the priest was almost speaking for half an hour now.
"Do you take, jung wooyoung as your lawful husband with all your
heart !? " The priest asked me.
"I do. " I said and was now asked to wooyoung the same.
He nodded vigorously and then we both exchanged the rings.

𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘰𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘪𝘥 𝘣𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘸.
×××××××××