//14//

•𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜•

"Where is yeosang!? " I asked.

" He disappeared the same evening after your dads disapperance wooyoung. " Miss chae said.

I would have fainted now if San wasn't having grip on my waist.

"So I will tell you the plan. We will work on it. " San said to others while I closely listened to them.

"You guys. We suspect yeosangs father. We suspect he is the one who did it. So... We will plan on taking the spade which is hidden in cave of that kingdom and then use that as the key to the underground room of them where I suspect they are hiding something. After that... We will decide what to do if we still couldn't find any clue. Alright!? " He said.

Everyone nodded.

"Now. This night we are starting the plan. Before that I want all of you to prepare a few weapons if in case anything happens.... " He spoke..

"Miss chae!? Now...can you prepare dinner!? " San asked her.

"Sure sir. " She spoke.

When she was about to go... He stoped her.

"For everyone here. " He spoke making everyone go wide-eyed.

"But sir-" Everyone hesitated now.

"No buts. " He said and everyone nodded.

It was time now. We all ate the dinner at the sam dining room as San compelled them to eat with us and then we were now in our room preparing for everything that is gonna happen.

"Sannie." I call out.

He gave me the same stern stare which he used with the others and I didn't like it one bit.

"Don't give me that look!! " I said.

"Why are you so serious now!? " I asked him as I already didn't feel really good.

"Shut up. I already am tired. " He said.

"Shut up!? Why won't you think about me!? Are you the only one who is tired. What about me!? Do you think I am happy now!? " I couldn't complete it as I felt the baby kick me.

I sat down on the bed holding my stomach and wiping those tears from my face which was flowing continuously.

"What happened!? " He immediately came and kneeled in front me.

I ignored him and looked at the side.

I felt his hand rubbing my stomach as I was breathing heavily.

He took my hand in his and kissed it gently.

"I am so sorry. I didn't mean to take it out on you baby. Sorry. " He spoke softly.

A knock disturbed us now.

"Sir we are ready to go. " He said to san and he nodded at the guard and said him to wait outside.

He got up and kissed my forehead while I was still sitting in the corner of the bed.

"Want to come with me Or stay
here!? " He asked me.

"Want to go with you. " I said looking up at him.

He chuckled a bit.

"You are cute. " He said to which I rolled my eyes.

"Now let's go. "