//20//

•𝘄𝗼𝗼𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴•

We couldnt help being shocked at this outburst of the truth. As we turned pages more and more truth becomes uncovered and this makes me happy knowing that we have got closer at finding truths in this confusing kingdom.

A page made me stop tirning the pages.

It was named.." 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣".
And what made me more surprised was the picture it contained.

It was a picture of some kinda diamond. Or like a crystal stone made up of blue and green small bead like structures. I looked at san wide-eyed.

It was the same one which was injected in my necklace as a dollar.

"𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴..𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘤 𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧. 𝘐𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥𝘴."

I read everything written under the picture only to be more confused.

"There are different worlds?! Time travelling?! Am i fucking dreaming?" I asked after i read it out loud.

San was more than consicous rather than being confused. He knew something like this existed in the first place. But he just wasnt sure about it and this revelations was not a shock at all to san as he was already deep into his thoughts analysing the whole scenario taking place right now.

Wooyoung was stunned. But not to the level of forgetting the reality. He instantly started turning more pages to see how he could use the chromo medallion since he has one right now.