//8//

•𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜•

"Since when!? " He asked me breaking the kiss.
"I.... Found out today. " I said.
"And you didn't bother telling me!?"
He asked eyebrows raised.
"Sorry..... " I said.
"I never expected this from you yk. "
"When did you find out!? " He asked me.
"This morning when I fainted last night.... I woke up seeing the doctor.. He said I was pregnant... And... " I started.
"And what!? " He asked me.
"And.. I told him to not tell you. " I completed now.
He looked at me with a hurtful eyes.
"What part of you made you think I wouldn't accept it wooyoung!? " He asked me.
"I... " Before I could say anything he left me there and went down.
I thought of following him first but ended up deciding to let him be for some time.

"Would you be a prince or a princess!? " I asked rubbing my tummy a lil smiling like an idiot forgetting that san was mad at me.

I was roaming around the room biting my fingers and nibbling it thinking something which I even don't know what it was about.

✧・゚:*⑅♡⋆⋆♡⑅*:・゚✧

It was already almost night. And san didn't even check what I was doing. I was mad at him now. But that went away so easily as I went downstairs.

I could see him laying on the couch sleeping there hands above his head.
I moved to him and sat beside him laying down with him too.

I think he is asleep. I told to myself as I hugged him tightly and soon fell asleep too.

I was suddenly woken up by a stir which san made and It was really dark now. What time is it!? I asked while I looked at clock I was shocked.

"2am!? " I asked myself. San still didn't wake up and I was hungry. But I still pushed myself back as I was clearly lazy.

I think I pushed myself bit hard and I woke up san too.

•𝙨𝙖𝙣•

"What are you doing!? " I asked him as I felt him put some weight on me.

I now sat up and was waiting for a response from him.

"I was bored and I slept with you... When I woke up... It was already 2 am... So I thought of going back to sleep and that's when you woke up. " He answered in one go.

I avoided him and rolled my eyes at him to show how disappointed I was with him.

"I am sorry. " He whispered hanging his head low and showing of a visible pout.

How can I resist this!? Suddenly I heard his stomach growl.

"Did you eat anything!? " I asked him and he shook his head.

"Wooyoung. You are carrying a child. I want you to be responsible. " I said.

"Ok 𝘥𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘺~"