//11//

•𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜•

This morning I woke up with lots of things going on my mind. I badly wanted to go to my home and check with my dads.

"Sannie!? " I called him.
"Hmm!? " He asked.

"I badly wanna go to my home. Can we please!? " He gave me a look which was understandable.

"I am tired..." He trailed off.

"Pweasee. " I asked making my doe eyes visible and making sure to show off a pout.

"Godd. How can I refuse that!? " He asked me making me jump up and down almost breaking the floor.

"But not now. I need to do some works before that. I will call you when it's time. " He told me.

"How long will it take!? " I asked him.

"Well... Kinda long. Noon ig!? " He told me making me whine.

"Don't do that. " He told me softly while sighing.

"Kay. Make it fast. I will be waiting. " I told him.

"I will be in the garden. " I said and ran out immediately after giving him a peck on his cheek.

𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥.

I was sitting on the grass floor petting the cat nearby and making cute noises with it.

I took the flowers and leaves which was fallen down and made it into a flower bracelet.

It was cute how the cat wanted to wear it. It kept scratching me in my hand until I gave it off.

Suddenly out of nowhere the sky turned a very bright blue and the flowers and leaves kept falling of the trees and made the whole place look majestic. It was all beautiful to see.

I looked down to see the cat. But it was no where to be seen.

A great old lady came towards me with the help of a stuck who seemed to be an angel.

"𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘦. "
The lady spoke ominously. "𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥. "