//16//

𝙒𝙤𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜.

"Wooyoung!? " I heard San call for me.
I turned around to see him coming for me with a worried face.

"Were you okay?? Did I take too much time?! Nothing happened right!? " I was showered with so much questions just after he came.

"You did take time. But I am okay and nothing happened to me! " I said in a calming voice.

"And... I have something to say to you"
I said.

"What is it? " He asked me.

I slowly started explaining him about what happened earlier and though he was doubtful at first he eventually gave in.

We were here waiting for him for a really long time and he still hasn't come.

"You sure if he will come? " San asked me. I was expecting him and I thought he wouldn't lie over this.

"Yea ig so. " I said and we continued to sit and watch for quiet a some time.

And... After which felt like hours... I saw him come near us.

"Wooyoung? " He called out and I smiled at him.

"Yea. This my husband. " I said.

He took quiet some time to adapt and then we got into this serious conversation about us getting into the topic of this spade.

He told us that he will lead us to the spade if that's what we want and then he would help us with this.

San asked him why he was doing it and he said he just knows about the past and the present of the kingdom very well and he would be able to help us in that way.

It wasn't and was suspicious at the same time.

But I soon pushed those thoughts away  from now. suspecting someone isn't going to help us in anyway. Atleast that was my policy.

So I tried to give in. try wouldn't make one cry right!?