//18//

•𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜•

We were looking around the whole mansion as we had plenty of time to investigate it. We went through so many books in the library which told about the spade and how to use it and ways to where to find it.

As we went along with so many guards i felt safe. Not with the guards but the whole rooms temperament.

I felt i was not alone in this situation.

I kept on looking around so as to find out what was even hiding in that big room which we read in the book.

But there was no hint of a door like that.
A hint of realisation came into me. I saw the same leafy structures in the inner most corner of the library. But it didnt seem like it was a door.

So i insisted we need to check it out sooner or later and soon we were now in the library.

In front of this big door.

"See? I am way more intelligent than you." I said to san keeping my hands in my hips so as to prove my point was right.

"Yea yea. You're intelligent." He said to me pinching my cheeks.

The guards were plucking the leaves which were almost dried like a paper. There you could see the full engraved spade like hole which indicates that we need to find the spade which is located in the caves and complete it as a puzzle just like an card of 'ace'.