//5//

•𝙨𝙖𝙣•
Ever since I told wooyoung to not bother me I've been hooking up with girls and boys and i highly doubt that he is too. Ever since I introduced hongjoong to him... He was being really flirty with hongjoong. Who knows if he likes him!? A part of me wanted to stop him and let him know that i was still his husband.
"𝘞𝘰𝘰𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨!? 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨! 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯. " I heard hongjoong.
"𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨. "Wooyoung said.
Ughhggg!! After he was downstairs now...
"𝘚𝘰𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘳𝘺𝘺𝘺𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘩𝘺𝘺𝘶𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘨"I heard wooyoung say after hugging hongjoongs hand to his.
"𝘖𝘩. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘦~" Hongjoong said making me fake gag at them.

•𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜•
"I knew how to push sans buttons now. Don't I!? I mean he is obviously jealous hyung. But why is he holding himself off!? " I asked to hongjoong hyung now.
"Oh. He usually ignores it the first time wooyoung. Let's see how long he will ignore this, shall we!? 😏"

I nodded at him and San was just behind us. So hongjoong asked me to act like we were kissing.
So i did. I could hear San growling yk. I was scared of my fucking life. But i shook it off and grabbed hongjoong in order to go out now.

"It's late now. Go back. I wouldn't like to be killed by your man. " Hongjoong said after we almost spent the day chatting, watching movies , eating and etc.
"I highly doubt that now. Am I even likeable!? " I said frowning at the thought of liking San when he doesn't.
"Wooyoung. You are really really attractive. Don't ever think of yourself like that!! Now come. I will drop you. "
He said and dragged me out.

After reaching home.... I saw San sitting on the couch with 4 bottles of emptied soju.
Shit. He was drunk as hell.
"San!? " I called out.
"Gjjjjkmmj" He murmured something before turning to the other side making himself more comfy.
I took him by his arms and put his other one over me and then dragged him to the room.

(I- got lost looking around the room

(I- got lost looking around the room... HeLp.)

After I almost dragged his ass out here I threw him on the bed.
He didn't let go of my hands.
"Hmm.... Don't go... " He murmured.
"What break up did you have to drink like this!? " I asked him
"I - I don't knoww how t-to confess to someone.... " He shifted himself on the bed by sitting now.
"Just do it in one go. Don't hesitate. " I said.
I felt myself at the edge of crying. He was going to confess to someone!?
"That person is lucky. " I said.
I immediately felt a pair of lips on me. What!? He was kissing me?!
I was shook. Standing there. When I realised what he was doing...i wanted to push him away. But i didn't refuse it.
After he almost ate my lips just like that...he pulled away slowly .
"I like you. " He said and fainted away.
I put him on the bed now and was adoring him like he was my everything. He did. He does make me question myself. Before I drown into these.... I shook those thoughts away.
"I like you too. " I whispered before I slept hugging him too.
×××××××××××
(𝘜𝘯𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥)